Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

astral confusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astral confusion

guys i want to know if "deflection" works with "illusion"?

like if they work at the same time.. do my enemy still receive a good amount of % reflect from his/her natural damage to me?

sorry bad at English cant explain it well i hope you understand.

no deflection does not work with illusion, illusion is a block or dodge astral which increases your % of dodge, deflection reflects x% of damage taken to your attacker, it does not increase or cause dodge. and its just 10% trigger rate so veryuncretain

Comment

@R28881593: You have never used those two together so you wouldn't know, but then your words were confusing so I can't be sure. Still they do work, but in rare cases when both of them proc at the same time. Damage calculation is made and returned to the attacker, since Illusion's priority is after Deflection.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Still they do work, but in rare cases when both of them proc at the same time. Damage calculation is made and returned to the attacker, since Illusion's priority is after Deflection.
        thank you very much

Comment

Working...
        X