Knights 50 Legend vs 55 PVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights 50 Legend vs 55 PVP

I just read in another thread a post that said 55 PVP armor set is better for him than the 50 Legend set. I am lvl 49 and will be camping 50's until Lord Divine. Knight's passive rage skill gives 10 rage per action. Should I go for the 50L set with 20 rage per turn or the 55 PVP set?

Well, I advice you to read any of the billion threads that have been opened on this forum about that subject and avoid one more endless discussion. Use any search engine to find it, I recommend google.

Comment

well, getting lvl 55 set is easier. But lvl 50 set is better since u can make it legendary, also the extra 10 rage per action realy help a lot.
      To get lvl 55 set u will need only Insignias, like 4.6k. It can be done in one week easy.
      To get lvl 50 set u would need 800 crystaloids (u can get usualy 6 - 8 a day) so you would need at least 3 - 4 months to get it.
      If u have a guild shop lvl 9 u can also get 5 lvl 50 leg stones, every 20 days u could make a leg piece. If u use also keys, u can do the set faster, maybe in a month. Still its a lot of work.

It all depends if u have the time and patience to do it.

Comment

would say stick with the 55 set you can save lots of materials

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
          well, getting lvl 55 set is easier. But lvl 50 set is better since u can make it legendary, also the extra 10 rage per action realy help a lot.
          To get lvl 55 set u will need only Insignias, like 4.6k. It can be done in one week easy.
          To get lvl 50 set u would need 800 crystaloids (u can get usualy 6 - 8 a day) so you would need at least 3 - 4 months to get it.
          If u have a guild shop lvl 9 u can also get 5 lvl 50 leg stones, every 20 days u could make a leg piece. If u use also keys, u can do the set faster, maybe in a month. Still its a lot of work.

It all depends if u have the time and patience to do it.
          very time consuming. unless u spend.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

If you have lots of skeleton keys, time to burn and a helpful party to split the cost with:

you can earn 75 Legend stones / Crystaloids a day..
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

If i can say something,if you get 50v set without keyruns - go for it but if you want spend keys - save it for 60 set bcs knights with 50 set works like with 55pvp... For archers and mage 50 legend is good idea, for knight this is waste of keys but 50 leg help on dt nm...
              Your choicerun each day god nm without last boss and collect set...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

50set<55 set<50 leg set

If ur gonna camp so you will have time to go for it. I myself did it like that, doing god nm for very very loong time. Now with 50 leg im finding moon way too easy and too boring, just troublesome and im able to pretty well tank and do dmg in moon nm. Much easier to farm for 60 leg. And 50 leg is still better than 60 normal. Also it's good for wb, doing both dd and edd in one round and still starting next round with dd.

Comment

How long does it take to farm 800 crystaloids and 400 legend stones from GoD without key runs? I want to be able to have a complete set before next class wars.

Comment

If you are just now starting to farm your 50 legendary set and don't plan on using keys I don't see you getting the set ready in time for this class wars coming up. If you mean next months class wars, it might be doable but i wouldn't know i didn't go for the 50 legendary.

Comment

i need some estimation how many keys needed to take 800 loids and 400 stone on key runs for 50 set?

and im abit worried too on next patch coz it will be 1mp/day so probably it will be 3x harder and longer than what it is now, so i need the estimation pls. thanks
                      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Damn why so many ppl thinks itll be harder with next patch to farm loids? C'mon it's not possible to do full key runs every damn day. 60 summoners x 5 keys for one = 300 keys.
                        Some ppl manage to collect over 1k keys for 60 gear as i heard... but still... it'll be few days and they will be out of keys even if they share summons.
                        I was doing god nm without last boss for like 2 months to get 50 leg and stones for jewelries/rings. Sometimes with keys but usually without as it was hard to get lot of them. With new patch you will be able to save some time, not doing three runs but one run and still getting the same amount of rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                          i need some estimation how many keys needed to take 800 loids and 400 stone on key runs for 50 set?

and im abit worried too on next patch coz it will be 1mp/day so probably it will be 3x harder and longer than what it is now, so i need the estimation pls. thanks
                          10 loids/tokes per day with a chance of 16 per day: exactly 2 months for the set legendary with no keys. summoner now = 50 runs = 60 keys per man and with summoner = 10 loids+ tokens + 50+ from summoner.

Comment

Originally posted by Eranor View Post
                            With new patch you will be able to save some time, not doing three runs but one run and still getting the same amount of rewards.
                            didnt u read this?

6. Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).
                            Originally posted by symedia View Post
                            10 loids/tokes per day with a chance of 16 per day: exactly 2 months for the set legendary with no keys. summoner now = 50 runs = 60 keys per man and with summoner = 10 loids+ tokens + 50+ from summoner.
                            i think something is not right but thanks for the info, i'll figure it out when i got there. thanks again
                            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

You got same amount of chests but more items inside so still triple rewards.

Comment

Working...
                              X