No announcement yet.

Explain ruthlessness + crit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont bother w/ ruthless.... the chances are ur gonna do high end on normal skills and low end on high damage skill......
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Once a friend said that ruthlessness is trololo astral, as much you up it it sucks more. xD I have to agree with him because mostly you hit the minimum damage.
      Server: 110 Providence
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Phoenix
      Nickname: Belhor
      Level: 80
      Battle rating: 190588

Comment

Floating damage... I thought your damage increased when you use skills that cause you to jump like Lunatic Fire.

Comment

Originally posted by noval40 View Post
          tested million times ruthlessness it is not bad if u feel lucky but maths say there aint such thing as luck ;p and one more thing for crit . u may get extra dmg cause hit more but determ doesnt stuck on it cause if u just read the description u figure it : *base crit damage* . so ruthless is good for EWD users till they roll crit and only. the problem isnt ruthless the problem is determ dont stack on it like it doesnt stack with wb inspire.
          This is false, with my gaia I hit around 180k sylph delphic lvl20 inspiration with lvl8 ED, now adding ruthlessness if I get an "good" crit I can easily break 300k now how the math figures up I'm not sure but the growth of damage can be exponential, not unlimited but in combination the damage could sky rocket huge (this is with lvl5 enchanced ruthlessness.
          S435 Witchlight bluffs
          Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
          39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
            This is false, with my gaia I hit around 180k sylph delphic lvl20 inspiration with lvl8 ED, now adding ruthlessness if I get an "good" crit I can easily break 300k now how the math figures up I'm not sure but the growth of damage can be exponential, not unlimited but in combination the damage could sky rocket huge (this is with lvl5 enchanced ruthlessness.
            i agree, the kost if time i do not care about the math, the resoult is what i pay attention to, if my income increse is good for me.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
            X