• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• critical knight

canb knight be critical.

my critics helps me in wb. why not everwhr

anyone have any idea pls share

World boss have 0 resistance to crit, unlike everywhere else.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
      canb knight be critical.

Go vs player and count how many crits you do in one match.

Comment

Crit knights arn't good except in WB. In order for a crit knight to do well or better than a will destroyer knight in pvp is if you have a very high critical stat. Which is sorta impossible unless you are zebq and able to make lvl 12 crit gems lol. Most knights in the Chinese version are critical knights bc they have access to things we don't or can't afford to get. They all are able to get 10k crit and block so using critical is far better than using will destroyer over there. Overall though unless you plan on spending a fortune just stick with will destroyer. It's a cheap and steady way to boost your dmg up a lot.

Comment

canb knight be critical.

Because archers have a passive skill that increases their crit by X%, Where as Knights don't. Knights use crit astrals on World Boss because the World Boss has a X% increased chance to be hit with a crit so it's easier for a Knight to crit more with just the astral. For a Knight to be able to stack enough crit to be worth it on an every day level you would have to sacrifice more important stuff knights use like Mdef/Pdef , Hp , or Block. Knights are'nt a crit class, that's why they don't have the crit increase passive skill. Will Destroyer disables your crits but increases your damage so you don't have to sacrifice stats your knight is made to have.
          Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-19-2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
            Because archers have a passive skill that increases their crit by X%, Where as Knights don't. Knights use crit astrals on World Boss because the World Boss has a X% increased chance to be hit with a crit so it's easier for a Knight to crit more with just the astral. For a Knight to be able to stack enough crit to be worth it on an every day level you would have to sacrifice more important stuff knights use like Mdef/Pdef , Hp , or Block. Knights are'nt a crit class, that's why they don't have the crit increase passive skill. Will Destroyer disables your crits but increases your damage so you don't have to sacrifice stats your knight is made to have.
            Actually if we had access to the things the Chinese version has then knights are very good crit. There is no more cap on heals from blocks anymore in the Chinese version. So if we had access to high lvl block gems and are able toget our block to 10k+ and get our crit to 10k+ then taking out mdef and even pdef gems for block and crit gems is fine. Since you be blocking so much and healing so much more than taking damage. However, since R2 is too expensive and there is no auction house available or things of that sort we will never be able to reach the stats as the Chinese version has. So yea for our version we can't be a good crit knight.

Comment

on using critical astro....we use sniper along with determination tht increase our crit strike ...........will destroyer cannot be use
              but if we archers crit more..why they use block..they need too heal?

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Crit knights arn't good except in WB. In order for a crit knight to do well or better than a will destroyer knight in pvp is if you have a very high critical stat. Which is sorta impossible unless you are zebq and able to make lvl 12 crit gems lol. Most knights in the Chinese version are critical knights bc they have access to things we don't or can't afford to get. They all are able to get 10k crit and block so using critical is far better than using will destroyer over there. Overall though unless you plan on spending a fortune just stick with will destroyer. It's a cheap and steady way to boost your dmg up a lot.
                most of those chinese players spent a few million usd on this game, so getting 10k crit block is common to them, as their balens are more expensive than ours.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                  most of those chinese players spent a few million usd on this game, so getting 10k crit block is common to them, as their balens are more expensive than ours.
                  Lol no there balens are much cheaper than ours. I should know I played the server up to like 15 to see the shop prices. Also I know a lot of players that played the Chinese servers who says there balens are much cheaper. Lastly, 90% of the people here say that the balens are cheaper. So don't know where you get the idea that there more expensive then ours. We probably have the most expensive balens in all servers. Hell you can buy vip for 6 months for dirt cheap over there.

Comment

on using critical astro....we use sniper along with determination tht increase our crit strike ...........will destroyer cannot be use
                    but if we archers crit more..why they use block..they need too heal?
                    Block isn't just for heal. It's main purpose is to reduce damage that you take. Heal is just a knights passive.

Comment

you can go crit knight if you want to ** over mages ... aoe with crit is a pain is *** ...

Comment

Actually if we had access to the things the Chinese version has then knights are very good crit. There is no more cap on heals from blocks anymore in the Chinese version. So if we had access to high lvl block gems and are able toget our block to 10k+ and get our crit to 10k+ then taking out mdef and even pdef gems for block and crit gems is fine. Since you be blocking so much and healing so much more than taking damage. However, since R2 is too expensive and there is no auction house available or things of that sort we will never be able to reach the stats as the Chinese version has. So yea for our version we can't be a good crit knight.

We aren't the chinese server and don't have access to those things , so not sure why you quoted me when I was right.

Comment

Lol no there balens are much cheaper than ours. I should know I played the server up to like 15 to see the shop prices. Also I know a lot of players that played the Chinese servers who says there balens are much cheaper. Lastly, 90% of the people here say that the balens are cheaper. So don't know where you get the idea that there more expensive then ours. We probably have the most expensive balens in all servers. Hell you can buy vip for 6 months for dirt cheap over there.
                          You are correct. The Chinese servers have MUCH better rates than the US & Euro servers.

In the US, it's $100 for 10,000 Balens. If you were to spend $100 USD (equiv) in the Chinese game, you would get over 120,000 Balens. Yes, 12x more.

The cost is inflated by the middle-men like R2, Kong, Armor and Kabam - since they want a huge profit margin off the game.

There's a reason why only 2 players have L7 Stables on US Servers, and both of them have pumped $40,000+ USD into the game. Comparing the US game to the Chinese game isn't really fair because of the Balen cost.

Comment

i see many critical knights in bg.................lol its gud

Comment

Who told you most knights in chinese are critical?? i play in sq.31 and EVERY top 100 knight i see is EWD knight... critical knights just have to sacrifice a bit too much to keep their block and crit stats high

Comment

Working...
                              X