critical knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Who told you most knights in chinese are critical?? i play in sq.31 and EVERY top 100 knight i see is EWD knight... critical knights just have to sacrifice a bit too much to keep their block and crit stats high
    Well my friend who also plays there told me and when he gave me a link to the server and I played around till like lvl 15 or so just to see how the server is. I took look at the ranks and the top knight there had high critical stat as well as a few other knights all had critical. I agree with you that critical knights have to sacrifice a bit which is why they are able to do so better than us. They can get 10k+ block, no cap on the block/heal passive anymore and high hp=healing more than taking dmg. Since they have high block and high hp over there they can take out mdef gems and replace it with block gems or critical gems.

Looking at the game right now and i can't tell what astrals they are using but what it seems from a lot of the top knights there they replaced all mdef gems and event some pdef and hp gems with crit gems that give 260 crit.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 08-24-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Well my friend who also plays there told me and when he gave me a link to the server and I played around till like lvl 15 or so just to see how the server is. I took look at the ranks and the top knight there had high critical stat as well as a few other knights all had critical. I agree with you that critical knights have to sacrifice a bit which is why they are able to do so better than us. They can get 10k+ block, no cap on the block/heal passive anymore and high hp=healing more than taking dmg. Since they have high block and high hp over there they can take out mdef gems and replace it with block gems or critical gems.

Looking at the game right now and i can't tell what astrals they are using but what it seems from a lot of the top knights there they replaced all mdef gems and event some pdef and hp gems with crit gems that give 260 crit.
      Oh i see, maybe your friend plays on a different chinese website, coz on sq 31 every knight is EWD build(even the top knight with 213k BR) and they got immense block and mdef... guess just a difference of styles

Comment

Originally posted by OpaGangnam View Post
        Oh i see, maybe your friend plays on a different chinese website, coz on sq 31 every knight is EWD build(even the top knight with 213k BR) and they got immense block and mdef... guess just a difference of styles
        Well when i took a look at it it showed a mixture of both kind of knights but from what i saw a lot of the top knights both cross server and on the server 1(the one I tried) showed critical build. I would post the link to the website but that isn't allowed so i guess you just have to take my word for it or something lol.

Comment

i want link of critical knights buikd up...........do critical knight do more damage than non-critical knights ?

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
            i want link of critical knights buikd up...........do critical knight do more damage than non-critical knights ?
            If u wanna go crit route be ready to sacrifice one of your defenses or your HP big time, as its very hard to keep both block and crit stats up, u would have extremely low MDEF(if you choose to sacrifice MDEF which people normally do), I have seen some knights who go full out block and theor MDEF is very low, now if you go full crit too then your MDEF would be laughable(as you wont sacrifice PDEF or HP coz of the class wars). U might regret this decision later(unless your the top casher of your server, in that case anything works) as there will be some events in 2.0 which will require beating players to get some rewards in a large cart race of a sort, if mages find out that you are extremely low on MDEF they can hunt you down easily, my main point is dont sacrifice your MDEF too much or itll backfire really quickly
            Last edited by kattuktk; 08-26-2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
              canb knight be critical.

my critics helps me in wb. why not everwhr

anyone have any idea pls share
              yes knight can be Critical, but it will sacrifice other stat, cos u need relocate your stats to crit

me myself are EWD knight, still manage ranking 11th-25th at wb, using EWD (only use voucher)
              atm EWD lv8 with basic attack 19k (no buff)
              my highest range gold per-round 100k-120k+ (per WB 900k - 1,2mil+ )

im doin just fine

double attack timing are "MUST" you need to mastered this perk

Comment

how to double atack with a knight at wb?

Comment

Working...
                X