No announcement yet.

Guild Altar / Win Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give moar and moar balens, I am poor and i dun want to spend in pixelated stuffs i want to spend in real life like cigars, gambles, chicks, alcohol, drugs etc etc.
    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
      I want to know if you can buy more with locked balens than you can now with vouchers or if just same junk....
      If we do get locked balens. That's a big IF though since R2 may be too greedy to release that update. Anyways though if we do get locked balens then yes you will be able to buy everything real balens can buy and you can do wb buffs, change talents/skills, the new wheel thats coming, upgrade farm, etc. They are just like real balens that you can get in game. However, you don't get as much and it's hard to get a lot in there. i don't think you can use them in the auction house either. If we ever get the auction house.

Comment

LOL Kinda O.P. maybe they add ballens to the Guild Altar but make it lower ballens like 5 lowest then 25, 50, 100, 200, then 400. like vouchers.

Other wise good idea...... But.... somone,s gonna say there gonna loose money if they do so witch they WONT. Cuase people will still pay like me. :P

dif thread lol
        And people say that auction house they will loose money B.s lol they will gain money.. How.. make it where they pay 100 ballens to unbound items
        so they can sell them in auction for there price they wanna make it. & have it where u start of with 2 slots. pay extra ballens to open new
        slots.. & id buy like 50 crypt keys from ballen store and sell each crypt key for 500k or 1 mil :P

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
        Server: s14 kabam
        Class: Knight
        Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          If we do get locked balens. That's a big IF though since R2 may be too greedy to release that update. Anyways though if we do get locked balens then yes you will be able to buy everything real balens can buy and you can do wb buffs, change talents/skills, the new wheel thats coming, upgrade farm, etc. They are just like real balens that you can get in game. However, you don't get as much and it's hard to get a lot in there. i don't think you can use them in the auction house either. If we ever get the auction house.
          You can, can you? SO like wings, mounts, vip cards, etc. that are in Divine Comedy (A.K.A Chinese Wartune) can be bought with the locked balens? Yes they are quite hard to get but I just want to confirm what you said. I'll be logging in a seeing if what you said is true.
          If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
          Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
          So if you love a flower, let it be.
          Love it not about possession.
          Love is about appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
            You can, can you? SO like wings, mounts, vip cards, etc. that are in Divine Comedy (A.K.A Chinese Wartune) can be bought with the locked balens? Yes they are quite hard to get but I just want to confirm what you said. I'll be logging in a seeing if what you said is true.

I am 99% sure. I haven't fully played the server but from what i saw you are able to buy at least rods and crypt keys. Maybe not wings idk. From what i heard though it's just like regular balens but you earn them in game and they aren't a lot. Like 1-10 locked balens and I think 30 or something replacing the 1.2k vouchers at the end of the month check ins.

Comment

I heard that vouchers can be exchanged for locked balens ... true or false?
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by saifsalah View Post
                hi all

my Suggest here make Balance in Altar ( like u can win 3k Balens the maximum ) this will be very good and help every one in this game i know R2 think only in money But they will help alot players and help the guild in the same time by make all players do this and Contribution in guild

Thx

aZda

+1 but impossible. ^_^ You know how wise to earn $$ r2games are. This maybe implemented in 3k maximum balens to win but it will cose 100 balens = 1 spin . That is how wise r2games are.. ^_^v

Comment

Would be cool if they had i monthly lottery reward. where all players have a chance to win 2k-4k ballens. including free players. & thers only 1 win per server.

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                  Server: s14 kabam
                  Class: Knight
                  Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    I am 99% sure. I haven't fully played the server but from what i saw you are able to buy at least rods and crypt keys. Maybe not wings idk. From what i heard though it's just like regular balens but you earn them in game and they aren't a lot. Like 1-10 locked balens and I think 30 or something replacing the 1.2k vouchers at the end of the month check ins.
                    Well I have confirmed that it is true! This is actually awesome
                    Just bought one of the costumes, now I look like a french knight @_@
                    You get about(for new server and if R2 will release it) 590 of them. Not a lot ^^
                    You do get 200 of them at the 26 days along with 100 at 17 days.
                    So I think this would be the best update like ever xD!
                    If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                    Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                    So if you love a flower, let it be.
                    Love it not about possession.
                    Love is about appreciation.

Comment

@XiaSeoung: Would be good if R2Games don't change the login rewards.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

R2 most think about all players ( the cashr and not cashr ) this players who make r2 great game , and if they make allot free thing or good helper for players many players will be play this game foe along time and never quit or leave it and sure they will pay more and more
                        "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Working...
                        X