Some ideas for Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some ideas for Wartune

1. an auction will be nice to be implemented, the sellers choice either to be with vouchers or balens (a limited number of vouchers and balens though, don't oversell junk) the placing of an auction item takes out of your pocket 1k-5k gold,
    2. a fighting event between races only, the archers fight with knights, the knights with mage, the mage with archers...can be solo or multiplayer, either way will be fun
    3. voucher shop, that really needs to be improved....i don't think ppl would actually spend vouchers for morph cards, that's insane, put on some low lv gems, low lv increase chance items, low lv pots, or can be high and with a lot more vouchers, sockething rods will be a nice touch with vouchers....500-1000 vouchers for a socketing rod?
    4. syntesis for pots, 2 lv 1 = 1 lv 2
    5. a shop, can also be the voucher shop for charisma/defense/endurance pots...to be added, also for scrolls
    6. the guild interface must be somehow improved, idk about you but for me the longer i play and then i visit my guild, it gets laggier, unplayable....freeezes 10-15 secs only to load the guild interface ( the one where it shows the players) ..... that needs a major fix for lag, it's annoying if i'm in a campaign or arena and i want to buy a pot... i lose precious time for my teammates
    7. the blacklist also needs to be improved, i just blacklisted someone the other days, nothing happen i could still see him talking, only i removed him as a friend and resets the friendship lv.....that doesn't help me honestly, if you blacklist someone you need to stop seeing them on chat
    8. a report button will also help for harrasment players, the naughty ones , click on the player, report ... report(harrasment, trash talking, etc) send to GM
    9. a button to stop getting experience from quests/events whatever at a certain lv, from lv 30 let's say, when the most action start to evolve, i want to pace myself at lv 38/39....44/49, the exp can be stopped but the gold/wealth or the other goods can be retain... i don't know if u guys really can pull this off anyway, it's kinda difficult
    10. voucher spin wheel...like vip token wheel, but spends vouchers.....too much? or do that anyway but limited, once a day spend 50-100 vouchers for a spin
    and pls don't throw junk items there or the voucher spin wheel will be an epic fail
    11. a marketplace between resources .... gold/kyanite/daru ... to make it more annoying the ratio could be 100:50, u give 100000 gold to buy 50000, 50k : 25k

out of ideas.....i'll edit more once i go through the game and see what i missed

edit:

12. is a little bug in farm, after u gather a friends resources the mouse icon keep showing that icon...and it's pretty annyoing when u try to click on the next page, same goes for revive the plant
    13. the chat channels are messed up really bad, imo, well we have current chat that goes for a specific area, i get that is cool, world is nice, guild also, party cool....now system is for?....coz whenever i gather reso, make a guild blessing, some1 helping me with my farm i keep seeing that in all of the chats....what is that system for anyway?
    wasn't suppose the world only for world, party for party, guild for guild and whatever i do or my fr do be only in system? or recreate the chat and let us modify it with the propper settings...not to see in all of those chats what everyone is doing.......
    Last edited by Byheart; 08-20-2013, 10:02 AM. Reason: add more stuff

Originally posted by Byheart View Post
    1. an auction will be nice to be implemented, the sellers choice either to be with vouchers or balens (a limited number of vouchers and balens though, don't oversell junk) the placing of an auction item takes out of your pocket 1k-5k gold,
    2. a fighting event between races only, the archers fight with knights, the knights with mage, the mage with archers...can be solo or multiplayer, either way will be fun
    3. voucher shop, that really needs to be improved....i don't think ppl would actually spend vouchers for morph cards, that's insane, put on some low lv gems, low lv increase chance items, low lv pots, or can be high and with a lot more vouchers, sockething rods will be a nice touch with vouchers....500-1000 vouchers for a socketing rod?
    5. a shop, can also be the voucher shop for charisma/defense/endurance pots...to be added, also for scrolls
    6. the guild interface must be somehow improved, idk about you but for me the longer i play and then i visit my guild, it gets laggier, unplayable....freeezes 10-15 secs only to load the guild interface ( the one where it shows the players) ..... that needs a major fix for lag, it's annoying if i'm in a campaign or arena and i want to buy a pot... i lose precious time for my teammates
    7. the blacklist also needs to be improved, i just blacklisted someone the other days, nothing happen i could still see him talking, only i removed him as a friend and resets the friendship lv.....that doesn't help me honestly, if you blacklist someone you need to stop seeing them on chat
    8. a report button will also help for harrasment players, the naughty ones , click on the player, report ... report(harrasment, trash talking, etc) send to GM
    9. a button to stop getting experience from quests/events whatever at a certain lv, from lv 30 let's say, when the most action start to evolve, i want to pace myself at lv 38/39....44/49, the exp can be stopped but the gold/wealth or the other goods can be retain... i don't know if u guys really can pull this off anyway, it's kinda difficult
    10. voucher spin wheel...like vip token wheel, but spends vouchers.....too much? or do that anyway but limited, once a day spend 50-100 vouchers for a spin
    and pls don't throw junk items there or the voucher spin wheel will be an epic fail
    11. a marketplace between resources .... gold/kyanite/daru ... to make it more annoying the ratio could be 100:50, u give 100000 gold to buy 50000, 50k : 25k

out of ideas.....i'll edit more once i go through the game and see what i missed
    1. maybe in the future
    2. no because archer eat mage .. mages eat knight ..etc
    3. maybe in 2.0
    4. nope.
    7. YES!
    8. YES
    9. not a chance
    10. voucher will be nerfed next week so no.
    11. nope

Comment

Non will happen.
      Name: ♣Joker♣
      S.Name: Hereafter
      Class: Archer
      Guild: Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by Byheart View Post

Your thread related to a lot of Voucher stuff. Seem like you got a lot of Voucher really want to get rid off ;D

Some ideas are good tho.
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

This is cool i like it but to sad no one sugest to 7ROAD..... + the auction house will be every cool players can sell ,,,buy items ... or in my case i can help my second character with loids.. money astrals etc.... it will be more easier + i think if you bring a friend and like this game you can help him and that friend bring hes friend .etc and the wartune have more people to play...+ more spenders ... hope they add the auction house

Comment

actually they had auction house (7Roads) but don;t know when r2 will (its always under label; "soon")
            And... they run with balen :P
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
              1. maybe in the future
              2. no because archer eat mage .. mages eat knight ..etc
              3. maybe in 2.0
              4. nope.
              7. YES!
              8. YES
              9. not a chance
              10. voucher will be nerfed next week so no.
              11. nope
              2. i don't really think so, cashers eat almost everything....u never killed an archer with ur mage? this thing can prove the other way around....

Comment

Make a new region "Demon Void" on the world map(like in the campaign), accessible from lvl 61+.

Comment

Working...
                X