Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

help plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help plz

could anyone explain thep point off the game for cash players....iv been playing this game from the begining and have seen many changes..the bigest is the now ever growing gap between cash and non cash players..when i 1st played every one had to collect epic gear.now they can be bought i dont see the point.we all agree vip members get privlages but to put the gap so wide you might as well make the game a pay only game

thanks

Does this belong in this subforum?

Comment

where can i post this im new to posting but things are going from bad to worse for cash players and we are driving new players away

Comment

non cash players sorry

Comment

Well if you post your complaining on Community or Off-Topic section. I bet your thread would mostly ignored cause not many people entered that section. And Yup. That is how these games was build for. They makes games to make money.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

i was looking for information more than complaining....the game would not be the same game if not for non cash players they are the fodder for the cash players all im asking is to close the gap thats getting wider with every passing month

Comment

While I agree with you it's never going to happen. High cashers already have a huge advantage and even if wartunes did merge the gap closer the high cashers would already still be far ahead. This game is anything but balanced and will always remain that way because it's beyond repair. That and wartunes make a huge fortune off these gaps because the higher cashers compete with other higher cashers and the lower cashers try to catch up. Best advice, don't try to compete and you will have more fun. Focus on pve and forget trying to be the best in pvp , you will save money and your sanity.

Comment

Working...
              X