Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

should there be a non-cash server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should there be a non-cash server?

with the gap getting so wide between cash and non cash players should there be a non cash server?????

Possibly...the only question then is:

1) Who pays for it?

Potentially ad revenue, but it's all but certain that R2 isn't going to run a charity.

Comment

yes, since the game is advertised as "free". But it will NEVER happen, 80% of the players would switch to that server, costing R2 money.
      My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by winter63 View Post
        with the gap getting so wide between cash and non cash players should there be a non cash server?????

Would love to have a Non-casher server. But Non-Casher server can't play with other server because they can't catch up anything. Unless R2game too kind to make Non-casher server itself (which close to 0%. They won't do anything without getting any benefit back (;
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I talked about this before like 3~4 month ago, and all I get is Trolls and Bashing.

If you want non-cash, than find a group of ppls that do Private Servers, because R2 will never do this.

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
            yes, since the game is advertised as "free". But it will NEVER happen, 80% of the players would switch to that server, costing R2 money.
            This game is free lol. Free to play doesn't mean free to win. As long as you don't have any forced fees on you to make you not be able to play the game at all then it's free to play. Just bc you don't get vip free, mounts free, socket rods for free, etc doesn't mean it's not free to play. Also there will never be a a free to play server. Why should they make one? This is what going to happen if they make a free to play server. Everyone will quit there original server and go to the free to play one bc they can get everything for free there. Why would you continue to pay cash at all if you can get everything free? Makes no sense right? The game will shut down due to them not getting any profit coming in. So deal with the fact that this is a p2w game. Be happy they don't slap on a subscription either and make you pay to play the game as well as pay to win.

Comment

If you have a better chance of obtaining cash shop items from dungeons/monsters, I wouldn't mind paying a monthly subscription for the game. o.o
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                I talked about this before like 3~4 month ago, and all I get is Trolls and Bashing.

If you want non-cash, than find a group of ppls that do Private Servers, because R2 will never do this.
                And you cry again about being bashed and trolled on this forum? Nothing new and not only you. And if they don't agree with your suggestion doesn't mean they are trolling/bashing. How about why not after suggesting this non-cash server you volunteer to be their staff without pay since you like getting things for free. So they can put up free servers where this Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ players work for them free of charge.
                Last edited by MaccteN001; 08-19-2013, 07:30 PM. Reason: EzBicBoi~
                Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Working...
                X