This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss

Everytime it's a world boss I manage to get a MS of about 20000 at least! I think there should be max number of participates of the world boss and more times a day but you can only participate one time a day!

I love the way the Guild Boss works. As for max Numbers? Maybe eventually. But on a new Server/Game no one is gonna drop 150M worth of damage on the WB. So a lot of people is fine. My only qualm with the WB is the * Lottery Winner * at the end. I Admit it is a good idea. But some random chance person getting 1-2M Gold just because they did the final damage seems a little off. I mean.. that translate into ALOT of astral and a lot of quick stat boosts. That is just my opinion though.
    Crystal Saga
    CarnivorousX
    Celestial Palace
    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
    Guild Edan

WarTune
    Temple of Ibalize
    Archer Lvl 4x
    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
      I love the way the Guild Boss works. As for max Numbers? Maybe eventually. But on a new Server/Game no one is gonna drop 150M worth of damage on the WB. So a lot of people is fine. My only qualm with the WB is the * Lottery Winner * at the end. I Admit it is a good idea. But some random chance person getting 1-2M Gold just because they did the final damage seems a little off. I mean.. that translate into ALOT of astral and a lot of quick stat boosts. That is just my opinion though.
      I fully agree, I see people getting a lot of good astrals just from the WB gold (last hit). Little unfair and should be modified.
      Crystal Saga
      IGN: Jezzah
      Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
      Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
      Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
      Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
      IGN: Ayan
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Level: 36
      Guild: Reckoning

Comment

Last hit price is okay its high amount of golds given to random " lucky " guy. There are another 3 ways of reciving a bonus reward which is 1. dmging boss on fight give you g+d depend on dmg you did before he kills you. 2. your position , first 3 DMGers get also bonus reward. 3.your total dmg done to boss when he die is also rewarded with g+d or bonus reward if you did more then 1% of his hp.
        So i think rewards are okay only problem is that its first server and there is too many people. Like 600-900 people who cna do more then 10k dmg /per death on boss who only have 51kk :-/. Lets hope some people will move to new server and they will increase boss HP, i dont like how you got 1hr to kill him and you can do it in 10 mins.

Comment

But who wants to spend 1 hour pressing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 to kill a boss. That's pretty lame and monotonous...
          Wartune:
          Server: [S3]Worg Lair
          Name: Cashmere
          Guild: Kingdom

My
          My

Comment

I think World Boss is fine as it is currently, but it may need a HP or Defence buff in the future when were all high level. Personally I don't get lag to a point that makes it noticeable or unplayable, so maybe there is more to it for you than just the number of people participating.

10-15 mins for an event is just right, not long enough to become boring or take the excitement out of it. Its the rush for the kill that makes it fun, sitting there for an hour would be horrible, and the whole point of a WORLD boss is that everyone can take part...
            Ex0dUs - GM of the <WhiteFlame> Guild - Temple of Ibalize

Comment

well yea but there is a reward for any1 who pass 1% dmg, which is like 500k dmg so far i didnt see any1 make it not even first 3 dpsers boss always die faster

Comment

Originally posted by xWolFik View Post
                well yea but there is a reward for any1 who pass 1% dmg, which is like 500k dmg so far i didnt see any1 make it not even first 3 dpsers boss always die faster
                They have been very close. People will start hitting it soon, its not supposed to be something easy to get.
                Ex0dUs - GM of the <WhiteFlame> Guild - Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                X