Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me please with my warrior/knight

guys/gals

i got a problem building my warrior/knight with astrals i got 5 slots...

and this is all i have right now:

Reds:
    patk = level 3 almost to level 4
    mdef = level 3
    crit = level 4

orange:
    "determination" = level 4
    pdef = level 4
    block = level 4
    hp = level 1
    "illusion" = level 4

that's all i got.. also am i to exchange my points to get that astral or wait for my luck while farming exp for astrals?

1. can you give me a good build with that astrals?

2.can you gave me a suggestion which should i get?

3. "question 2" = am i to buy that astral or i must wait for my luck?

4. ^_^ can you give me a good build of astrals aside from what i already have?

i know theres a lot of guide out there but most of them are too old.. we got a huge changes now and i wanna see others opinions and suggestions.

sorry for my bad English

i dont play a knight but u can build tank and a damage dealer.

with 5 slots its still simple

patk
    mdef
    pdef
    enhanced will destroyer (to disable crit) / or go block if u dont care about a bit more damage till u get a new slot free
    hp

and a crit and determanation for wb to swap

in my opinion a knight/warrior is made to take on damage (tank) to do so max mdef-pdef-hp and block.

but hey i see lots of different build that can suprise me ^^
    Last edited by h4d3s; 08-20-2013, 07:09 AM.
    • S69 - Corftey ravine
    • H4D3S
    • lvl 76 archer
    • 103k br

Comment

OK
      You need first the basic set and you need to get red ones. Basic set is first PATK second MDF third PDF fourt HP fifth depens how you want to play. Generaly also the fifth is the basic one (block). You need all of them sooner or later. Six will destroyer if you go for HC medallion than six is usualy crit astral (but i do not recomed it at the beginning), later on definatly crit set (level 70 onwards) both crit astrals. Until than you will know how to play with your character.
      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Get a goddess blessing and use patk, pdef, mdef, will destroyer and goddess blessing. Block, save it for 60. Using HP at 50/60 as a knight = fail.

Comment

Ewd. Patk, mdef, pdef/block and GB

Comment

will destro / patk / pdef / mdef/ block and god blessing

edit - i am a knight btw and thats my load out at 66

Comment

so to summ up the way to go is for astrals:

red patk
              red mdef
              red pdef
              orange enhanced will destroyer
              orange goddes blessing

tho it is maybe wise to use block instead of will destroyer till u have it and it has a reasonable lvl
              • S69 - Corftey ravine
              • H4D3S
              • lvl 76 archer
              • 103k br

Comment

Once again it doesnt matter what you want now you must look ahaed. If you have HP astral yellow one use it and upgrade it if you have godess blessing use it, but to be more precise the basic set is the set whic will bring your BR up and godess blessing is not one of them. So the basic set is PATK, MDF, PDF, HP (than etiher for you godess blessing or block or will destroyer) it depens how you play and that is all. Later on you will need block (as it is the basic one). If you go for attack set then you will use will destroyer if you go for defense you will use block as fifth astral (or as six) you will use at level 60 at the beginning godess blessing later on depens what do you prefer.
                Last edited by R211563703; 08-20-2013, 08:38 AM.
                Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

sorry to say but isnt going for what is better more important than going for BR?
                  • S69 - Corftey ravine
                  • H4D3S
                  • lvl 76 archer
                  • 103k br

Comment

guys about this GB and WD astrals am i to buy those or just wait until it pop-up while getting exp for my astrals?

anymore suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                      so to summ up the way to go is for astrals:

red patk
                      red mdef
                      red pdef
                      orange enhanced will destroyer
                      orange goddes blessing

tho it is maybe wise to use block instead of will destroyer till u have it and it has a reasonable lvl
                      Block before destroyer? Nope. Block is not even an option in the 50s. Good/smart knight use it at 60.

Comment

And what is better than the basic set (patk mdf hp and pdf)? Generaly the answer from you 44d3s is from those who spend a lot of balens in this game. BR is not important yea right so why in the hell you are all buying mounts? Will destroyer and goddes blessing are not the basic sets are they ? SO you will use them later when you have basic set.
                        Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

For the first 5 slots, this is how I would prioritize them: will destroyer, patk, mdef, pdef, goddess blessings. As mention before, I wouldn't even look at block and maybe even hp as part of the first 5.

Comment

ZzZz done with this topic.. and fyi im no casher and certainly don't buy mounts only mount I ever bought is the ruby eyed stead lol and if I should get a mount I won't do it for BR.
                            BR is just a average number now break ur head over that.

Ow and 10 different ppl here say don't go for HP but guess ur the best around :-)
                            • S69 - Corftey ravine
                            • H4D3S
                            • lvl 76 archer
                            • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                              Block before destroyer? Nope. Block is not even an option in the 50s. Good/smart knight use it at 60.
                              He doesn't have the destroyer so that's why I said maybe u could use block until u get destroyer.. or go with Mr. Genius 703 his HP astral
                              • S69 - Corftey ravine
                              • H4D3S
                              • lvl 76 archer
                              • 103k br

Comment

Working...
                              X