Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wheel of Fate !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wheel of Fate !!!

    With the introduction of wheel of fate, i think pve set is a "must" now, imagine the "rage" bonus with % chance to ignore "x" enemy defence...hmmmm...my 50 pve gonna be sooo good in 50s BG .

  • #2
    I just fear all cashers in the upcoming cw, yet another major boost for them

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      I just fear all cashers in the upcoming cw, yet another major boost for them
      as i would say another zebq update
      • S69 - Corftey ravine
      • H4D3S
      • lvl 76 archer
      • 103k br


      Comment


      • #4
        I don't like this implementation. This will make cashers, especially heavy cashers, stronger without 'earning' it, and good people working to build themselves up weaker (and I'm not just talking about the non-cashers).
        It's another pure balen implementation like mounts where the only thing that counts is balen. That's a bit dumb in my opinion.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+


        ^ Manly purple!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          I don't like this implementation. This will make cashers, especially heavy cashers, stronger without 'earning' it, and good people working to build themselves up weaker (and I'm not just talking about the non-cashers).
          It's another pure balen implementation like mounts where the only thing that counts is balen. That's a bit dumb in my opinion.
          Well with the money they make they are 'earning it' in a way.
          If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
          Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
          So if you love a flower, let it be.
          Love it not about possession.
          Love is about appreciation.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
            Well with the money they make they are 'earning it' in a way.
            i was thinking the same thing. why don't we start associating non-cashers as "freeloaders" from now on in our posts instead, and see how well that goes over.

            this type of useless drivel from narrow points of view is what keeps many of us out of the forum most of the time.
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

            Comment


            • #7
              Without "freeloaders" this game would be long dead.

              Go ahead and have only Heavy Cashers in this game and see what happens, LOL.
              Might as well convert this game into a full P2P game if you don't want "freeloaders"
              It's F2P for a reason.
              But than again... P2P with Cash Shop is just stupid.



              Also, we're talking about how it just gets more and more P2W for Heavy Cashers.

              This Wheel of Fate is basically another WING for them.

              Not even Light-Cashers can compete with it because Light-Cashers don't spend more than 500 USD a week like Heavy Cashers do.



              It will take players that do one free spin a day up to 6 month just to get to level 2 if the landing for spin at 1 is 90%.
              While Heavy Cashers can jump straight to 3~5 token gain per spin and unlimited times a day as long as they spend balen.

              Meaning, a Heavy Casher can potentially obtain something similar to +1000 Atk, +10,000 HP, 20% chance to decrease 3000 def within 1 day if they spend enough money, which would be no problem for heavy cashers that spend 500+ a week.
              (cause it looks like it's +100 atk, +1000 HP per level up)
              (and who knows how many level this thing have... for all we know it could be unlimited so a Heavy Casher can obtain as much Atk and HP they want)
              Last edited by anichaos; 08-20-2013, 01:49 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Without "freeloaders" this game would be long dead.

                Go ahead and have only Heavy Cashers in this game and see what happens, LOL.
                Might as well convert this game into a full P2P game if you don't want "freeloaders"
                It's F2P for a reason.
                But than again... P2P with Cash Shop is just stupid.



                Also, we're talking about how it just gets more and more P2W for Heavy Cashers.

                This Wheel of Fate is basically another WING for them.

                Not even Light-Cashers can compete with it because Light-Cashers don't spend more than 500 USD a week like Heavy Cashers do.



                It will take players that do one free spin a day up to 6 month just to get to level 2 if the landing for spin at 1 is 90%.
                While Heavy Cashers can jump straight to 3~5 token gain per spin and unlimited times a day as long as they spend balen.

                Meaning, a Heavy Casher can potentially obtain something similar to +1000 Atk, +10,000 HP, 20% chance to decrease 3000 def within 1 day if they spend enough money, which would be no problem for heavy cashers that spend 500+ a week.
                (cause it looks like it's +100 atk, +1000 HP per level up)
                (and who knows how many level this thing have... for all we know it could be unlimited so a Heavy Casher can obtain as much Atk and HP they want)

                if I'm not completely wrong i saw mostly at china servers with like lvl 20 and i think its max.
                but at lvl 5 in the description it says u get NEW AURA. we don't know what effect that is. but ye. lvl 1-4 is 100 true dmg. 1k hp 20% for -250 armor.
                BAN-KAI

                Joined 14/01/2013

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                  if I'm not completely wrong i saw mostly at china servers with like lvl 20 and i think its max.
                  but at lvl 5 in the description it says u get NEW AURA. we don't know what effect that is. but ye. lvl 1-4 is 100 true dmg. 1k hp 20% for -250 armor.
                  level 20

                  So that's +2000 Atk, +20,000 HP, 20% to -5000 defense.

                  That's a pretty huge boost, it's even greater than what WINGS give... yay for Heavy Cashers? LOL....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    As always, Balens are the four class of this game. Pity nothing is done truly for non-cashers or small cashers, even if we have a small chance at this Wheel of Fate.
                    In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
                    Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
                    "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
                    I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."





                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It will take non-cashers around 5+ years to get to level 20 Wheel of Fate, LOL.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        It will take non-cashers around 5+ years to get to level 20 Wheel of Fate, LOL.
                        no need to lie men . even in 5 years we won't pass 20 xD
                        BAN-KAI

                        Joined 14/01/2013

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          Without "freeloaders" this game would be long dead.

                          Go ahead and have only Heavy Cashers in this game and see what happens, LOL.
                          Might as well convert this game into a full P2P game if you don't want "freeloaders"
                          It's F2P for a reason.
                          But than again... P2P with Cash Shop is just stupid.



                          Also, we're talking about how it just gets more and more P2W for Heavy Cashers.

                          This Wheel of Fate is basically another WING for them.

                          Not even Light-Cashers can compete with it because Light-Cashers don't spend more than 500 USD a week like Heavy Cashers do.



                          It will take players that do one free spin a day up to 6 month just to get to level 2 if the landing for spin at 1 is 90%.
                          While Heavy Cashers can jump straight to 3~5 token gain per spin and unlimited times a day as long as they spend balen.

                          Meaning, a Heavy Casher can potentially obtain something similar to +1000 Atk, +10,000 HP, 20% chance to decrease 3000 def within 1 day if they spend enough money, which would be no problem for heavy cashers that spend 500+ a week.
                          (cause it looks like it's +100 atk, +1000 HP per level up)
                          (and who knows how many level this thing have... for all we know it could be unlimited so a Heavy Casher can obtain as much Atk and HP they want)
                          You missed the entire point of my post.

                          It has nothing to do with wanting to call non-cashers "freeloaders" or wanting only cashers to play. It's referring to the ever-prevalent forum POV that all cashers are evil and ruining the game and the only good people playing are the ones who don't spend and have hours and hours of free time to play the game and therefore deserve some sort of extra credit for it.

                          The game needs both parties to exist. One doesn't exist without the other. Maybe one day we'll move past the juvenile mentality that because your not like me, or play the way I do, you are somehow less human or deserving.
                          ChieftainRez
                          Knight
                          VictisHNR
                          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                            Maybe one day we'll move past the juvenile mentality that because your not like me, or play the way I do, you are somehow less human or deserving.
                            Best quote of the day.

                            Thumbs up.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The game needs both parties to exist. One doesn't exist without the other. Maybe one day we'll move past the juvenile mentality that because your not like me, or play the way I do, you are somehow less human or deserving.
                              You were the one that started suggesting non-cashers are not needed.

                              i was thinking the same thing. why don't we start associating non-cashers as "freeloaders" from now on
                              the word "freeloaders" basically gave the non-casher a bad image that you don't want them.



                              So I just did a reversal on your post by saying what'll happen if we don't have these "freeloaders".

                              Than you says "The game needs both parties to exist".. lol, than don't even attempt to bash non-cashers.




                              Also, no one is saying Cashers are evil or not needed, where?

                              We're saying it's overly P2W, that doesn't mean Cashers are evil does it? LOL

                              If anything... these P2W comments aims at the Publishers that place the pricing and the Developers that makes them and how easily players that spend lots of money is able to obtain overpower stats.
                              Last edited by anichaos; 08-21-2013, 12:17 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X