Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wheel of Fate !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linheli
    started a topic Wheel of Fate !!!

Wheel of Fate !!!

With the introduction of wheel of fate, i think pve set is a "must" now, imagine the "rage" bonus with % chance to ignore "x" enemy defence...hmmmm...my 50 pve gonna be sooo good in 50s BG .

• Sentasu
    replied
    i find it sweet im what u would call a "freeloader" and i relish the chance to try and prove money=nothing XD(aka i choose not to toss money in srry r2 but i need to make a point to the world money is a shacle that binds us)

Leave a comment:

• APonybeed
    replied
    Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
    i was thinking the same thing. why don't we start associating non-cashers as "freeloaders" from now on in our posts instead, and see how well that goes over. .
    I like that.

Leave a comment:

• WelshLeo77
    replied
    @DeathRiver: in itself I agree but it is the straw that broke the camels back. Too much power to the $ and this just adds to an already ridiculous problem.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    So, after review the patch myself. 1 word to described the Fate Wheel!: WASTED!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @WelshLeo: It is there to increase BR, for everyone. Just because some heavy cashers spam on it doesn't mean every other cashers will. Free players can still enjoy the game, I know some still do and will still be in the future.

Leave a comment:

• WelshLeo77
    replied
    As a casher (or potential casher as am no longer spending a penny on this game ...even cancelled vip) I think this is just another nail in the coffin for this game. When anyone who plays it knows what it desperatley needs is for the gap between high cashers and non/small casher to be reduced because once my group of friends leave, which they will soon as a result of these latest updates, I will follow with my cash like many many others will.

Having played mmo's for over 10 years I've seen so many potentially amazing games ruined by greed and lack of respect for non cashers. You guys calling the shots need to realise that a game is only as good as its community and if that community is destroyed and left with just desperate high end cashers then no one will want to stay, regardless of the amount of cash in their wallet.

REDUCE THE GAP NOT INCREASE IT!!

Leave a comment:

• h4d3s
    replied
    or.. ZEBQ wheel of fate.. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Wheel of Balen

Leave a comment:

• R24941107
    replied
    i can confirm that when u hit lvl 1 u get the +100 atk + 1000 hp bonus

next increase is lvl 5

costed me 2000 balens to just hit 58/58 xp lol

thats the end of my balens adventure for this

spinprice increase at insane rate

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Originally posted by letmeluvya View Post
    I got 10 fate stones from spin
    I did as well.

Leave a comment:

• letmeluvya
    replied
    I got 10 fate stones from spin

Leave a comment:

• Linheli
    replied
    lol...my friend said we have to get "fate" to lv 5 in order to get that 100 attk, 1k hp..... I thought it gives every lv up, like the soul engraving . Im staying at 54, so no idea how it works.

Leave a comment:

• MARKANHRVATxdXD
    replied
    yay :P ..yeah.. im with u

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
    Maybe one day we'll move past the juvenile mentality that because your not like me, or play the way I do, you are somehow less human or deserving.
    We both know from past experience that will never happen.

Sadly. :/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X