buying gift paxks worth it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying gift paxks worth it?

I am thinking of buying some anniversary gift packs but i only hav enough for about 35. Ik the dragon is very rare so is it worth spending the money for 35 gift packs? I am a light casher and I don't have the big bucks to spend $50+

It's only worth it if you want the hawkstrider. Don't go for Razor. If you're lucky that's nice but it's a huge gamble.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

wouldn't it cost more to get the hawkstrider though? if I keep the easy to get 200 free seals would need 200 gift packs to get to hawkstrider

Comment

Ofc it will cost, but for anything else gift packs aren't worth it, unless you go for dragon.

To be frank it's a bad and way too expensive event.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Don't spend your balens on for it. It a very wasted. I noticed that casher obtained Razor usually purchased a lot of them. I was thinking like a system have a trigger. If you reach some sort of minimum purchased box. You gain the Razor for sure (Talk about 100+ Box) Other than that it is a very low chance. lol 1 in a hundred of thousand.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Minimum Packs needed:

to have like a 5% chance to get Razer Dragon.

BTW, you would need (excluding the marks you get from pack) 200 Packs

Because you only get 200 Seal from event, and you need a total of 40 Mark for Hawk

200 packs = 12000 balen (or 120 USD)

But if the Refine event works on Green Equip, you get 3 Mark.

That lowers it to just 170 packs needed = 10200 (or 102 USD) You Saved 18 dollars, cheers..... LOL.

Chance to get marks from packs, 2~5%

So that means out of 200 Pack, you get like 4~10 marks (according to the rates ppls are posting up in other threads)

Comment

Working...
            X