X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underworld Guild recruiting

Hello fellow wartune players!

If your in need to a guild please take a look at Underworld. We are a very active guild and have a lot of nice members. We actually talk in guild chat hahaha. Send me a tell or send xxxPainxxx a tell or just look us up in the guild search function.

Have a nice day.

Chow
    Chowcolate - Temple of Ibalize - Level 80 Archer

played wartune for 5 seconds killed one monster and was like wow this pokemon gameboy battle style is WACKKKKKKKKKKK

i was really lookin forward to this game too... thought it was gonna be like crystal saga but better

Comment

Originally posted by LeeJohnstonGames View Post
      played wartune for 5 seconds killed one monster and was like wow this pokemon gameboy battle style is WACKKKKKKKKKKK

i was really lookin forward to this game too... thought it was gonna be like crystal saga but better
      Lmao! FYI pokemon didnt start with turn base fighting style. My guess you are really young like 12 yrs old. This turn base fighting style started in the Final Fantasy series back on NES and SNES. This was the original RPG fighting style. I actually enjoy this game a lot bc of it. Takes me back to some good old memories.

Comment

i admit i like the game. its very easy and doesent take a lot of time to play.
        Chowcolate - Temple of Ibalize - Level 80 Archer

Comment

Working...
        X