Toggle Key for Dual Skills and Visual Indicator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle Key for Dual Skills and Visual Indicator

I would like to see a toggle key to switch between your double skill pages. I'd also like to see a small visual indicator as to which page you currently have loaded.

Particularly in an MPD instance, I'm getting annoyed at opening the skills book to see which page I have loaded or to switch between them. I find I have to do this on the fly as my character moves from one encounter to the next. If I don't someone in the group eventually jumps the next encounter not allow me to switch or I'm late to the next encounter because I had to stop and open up the skill book. It would be nice to have a visual indicator as we move form encounter to encounter showing which page I have loaded (1 or 2) and a toggle key to switch between them. Of course the switch should be turned off while in combat or blitz.

Seems like an easy enough request, deaf ears are you listening??

Kinda crappy teammates if they can't wait for 5 seconds for you to switch trees, if you ask me...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      Kinda crappy teammates if they can't wait for 5 seconds for you to switch trees, if you ask me...
      Happens a lot actually... ppls just head right into mobs or bosses like it's a competition to rush the dungeon...

PS: for toggle key, maybe something like Shift+1, Shift+2.

Comment

+ 1 to this suggestion, if some have activated their Double Skills.
        In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
        Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
        "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
        I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

I make my team wait or I kill them. If I can't switch to my heal tree, die horribly then!
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but I haven't really had an issue with this. I've had more experience forgetting to switch skills between events like WB->MPD or WB->Spire. But within MPDs, you generally teach yourself the patterns and should be swapping in the time it takes a rusher to force the next encounter. "Support archer 1st GoD NM boss (switch pre-TP), damage archer 2nd GoD NM boss (switch pre-TP), back to support archer for final GoD NM boss" or "Support archer all through MD". But yeah, this is why you run with a trusted team instead of randoms.

Comment

+1 on this.

Comment

Working...
              X