Voucher exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voucher exchange

Can we get a voucher exchange system for voucher - VIP coins or voucher - balens. Exchange rates could be anywhere between 2:2 or 20:1 I am sure VIP's and non VIP's would love it. Please post here if you would like to see it thank you. And can i get a response in my email from a mod or someone as to the possibilty of this happening in the near future.

Definitely want to see that, + 1 to this suggestion. I've been craving for better looks, but...alas R2 doesn't think of people who just want to have fun and look cool.
    In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
    Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
    "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
    I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

R2 and 7Road is pro-P2W that's major in Money and Profit.

They rarely care about what non-cashers get or saying.

Look at all suggestions and what they adds into the game... 95% of things added are all major benefits for Cashers and none really for non-cashers.

And if you say anything in this forum about non-casher's benefit, you get bashed, LOL

(watch, I bet this post will get bashed)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        R2 and 7Road is pro-P2W that's major in Money and Profit.

They rarely care about what non-cashers get or saying.

Look at all suggestions and what they adds into the game... 95% of things added are all major benefits for Cashers and none really for non-cashers.

And if you say anything in this forum about non-casher's benefit, you get bashed, LOL

(watch, I bet this post will get bashed)

R2 is pro-p2w not 7roads. 7roads gives you cheaper items so it's actually affordable to get by everyone. Ofc not everything wil lbe free. This game just like every other free mmo out there won't be able to survive with out some sort of profit coming in. Also there is going to be something like this suggustion if we do get that update. in 2.0 which is after this update (probably our sept/oct/nov update.) will give us locked balens instead of vouchers and all vouchers are converted to locked balens. Locked balens are samething as regular balens but available to get in game. However, seeing as don't even have the auction house R2 may not bring this out. They have reduced vouchers though which is a sign that locked balens maybe coming soon. We won't know though until the very last min since that's how R2 rolls.

Comment

Voucher for Balens. Seem good ideas xd
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I'd +1 this suggestion if vouchers weren't converting to balens next patch at a 1:1 ratio. The fact that they're slashing voucher income points to them prepping for the switch. Let the voucher hoarding begin!

Comment

+1 but i dont know if its possible for voucher - balens to be granted. R2games really are wise , they don't implement something that may affect their income. Every patch , Every promotion , in everything , it is always for $$.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                I'd +1 this suggestion if vouchers weren't converting to balens next patch at a 1:1 ratio. The fact that they're slashing voucher income points to them prepping for the switch. Let the voucher hoarding begin!
                If it is true that the voucher will be a 1:1 ratio, then that will be so cool!
                Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

What I want to know is what could be bought in shop with locked balens??? Another R2 game offers its currency in locked/unlocked. Unlocked you buy good stuff..Locked Junk! IE:Morph cards. I realize that mods would delete any real information here because R2 does its best to prevent its players from planning (spending wisely). Heck they were deleting threads about things already released on an R2 server. But that doesn't mean someone couldn't mail me info *hint hint wink wink*

Comment

Working...
                  X