• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Wartune changes that should be made

Wartune changes that should be made

1) 1 MP attempt with increased rewards to compensate ---- DONE
    2) Add Reset Option for Runes EXP ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
    3) Cut WB HP by 50%, Increase Buffs to Compensate ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
    4) Or Make WB every 4 hours, but limit players to 3 attempts per day ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
    5) Add a Revenge Bonus in BG, if you kill the player that killed you last you get bonus honor, may stop the innocent from being Dryad Bombed ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
    6) Solo Arena reduce attempts from 20 to 10, Increase Rewards per Attempt, this is the most boring aspect of the game ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
    7) Add Base Rune Packs to the Regular Shop with fixed cost. Remove it from Mystery Shop ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

8) Nerf Holy Seal Stun to 1 turn, HS is partly a function of how old a player's server is. New servers don't stand a chance versus servers that are months ahead, hence the retention rate for players on new servers are probably pretty low when they start hitting the cross-server level campers in the upper 60s, who have months of experience gains as an advantage. This has been a common occurrence on my server which was launched in April. Previously dedicated players who have invested a lot, once they realized that they don't stand a chance cross-server they left the game, these are paying customers you are losing ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

9) Add other ways for New Servers to obtain Event Mounts they may have missed. This is a cross-server game, newer servers should not be penalized. They should not have to wait to obtain Event Mounts they have missed, Event Mounts should be available for purchase. I am not saying to give away mounts, but simply put a price on it and make it available to be purchased if a player so desires. This is yet another way to make cross-server competition more fairly balanced ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

10) Readjust the formula for Arena 3v3 matching, currently if a level 70 player with 70k BR tries to arena with two players that are level 45 with 40k BR. They will be matched versus three players with approx 70k BR. In the newer servers this is a problem, because not many players are high level. So the players who are high levels on relatively newer servers have a difficult time finding 3v3 teams and often have to run with lowers because there just isn't anyone at their level on the newer servers and thus get destroyed as result of the poor matching formula. The fix is simple - average BR needs to be weighted more heavily in your formula for matching 3v3 ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

NOTE WELL
    None of my suggestions are complaining about balens etc, or cashers versus non-cashers. That's not my issue. My issues deals more with time constraints for in game events, particularly WB. As most of us who play this game are probably working people with families, being able to make WBs everyday at a set time is difficult. To retain these working people who most likely have disposal income to spend on the game, developers should make it easier for them to do in game events. May increase retention rate, and decrease player burn-out. Also my issue deals with the major disadvantages newer servers face versus older servers, with regard to Holy Seal OP'ness and Mount Availability.

What need to change for WB is the times, not frequency. Think about it, if you have more WB and limited spots there will be less people to kill it, ending up with less HP and less gold. Plus who knows how long it going to take unless every participants buff.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
      What need to change for WB is the times, not frequency. Think about it, if you have more WB and limited spots there will be less people to kill it, ending up with less HP and less gold. Plus who knows how long it going to take unless every participants buff.
      This is so wrong! Less people at a WB means that it takes longer to kill it, thus you yourself can inflict more damage to it & therefore gain more gold.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKotU View Post
        This is so wrong! Less people at a WB means that it takes longer to kill it, thus you yourself can inflict more damage to it & therefore gain more gold.
        Only for one day, world boss HP is auto-adjusted based on how long it goes down. If it takes more than 30 minutes, you will get less HP the next day.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I suggest when you are posting a suggestion, you post it under the suggestion and feedback thread, instead of under game discussion lol
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            Only for one day, world boss HP is auto-adjusted based on how long it goes down. If it takes more than 30 minutes, you will get less HP the next day.
            which then results in either more gold still or the same amount as previously, nothing negative changes from this...unless you take into account the possibility of the strongest all getting separate WBs & thus widening the gap.

Comment

errrr why would any of us want WB hp's cut by 50%.. seriously the HPs directly effect how much gold/daru we can gain from the WB events. Personaly ( and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone here) I would like to see the WB hp's increased... I need all the gold daru I can get! Hell working on lv7 enlightenment now its 110m daru so I'd be crazy to ask R2 to cut the gold/daru I can obtain... Anyway good luck with your idea's...

Comment

My opinion:

1). ---
                2). Won't happen in R2game games.
                3). lol 1 min WB?
                4). Likes that!
                5). Likes that!
                6). Likes that!
                7). ---
                8). Probably yes!
                9). ---
                10). Probably yes! But it is take a while to match same level + same br.
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

gotta say, most suggestions are just plain stupid, so its refreshing to see someone actually give some good suggestions, however

- cutting boss hp by 50% and giving buffs to compensate means wb would last for 8-9 mins at most.. seeing as theres a 30 second cooldown between fights, wb income would be cut dramatically, for everyone. wb hp would then be increased because he died quickly, and we would be back at square 1. so why make a change at all.
                  - a wb every 4 hours with only 3 attempts means there would be alot less people attending those instances, which means wb hp would be reduced for different days depending on how many attended the day before at that time. if your unlucky, you could enter a wb who has very little hp, with half the server, and make very little income. whereas others will attend a wb with high hp, with very few players. gold intake would fluctuate daily. would cause many issues and many complaints.

- as for 3x3 i heard it was the groups average level that was the base for the arena matchups.
                  on another note. people who rush through lvl's also have a hard time in BG as well as 3x3 arena, if they are strong enough, they can compete, but as you get higher level, br plays a huge roll. an example of this would be if 3 lvl 60 people enter 3x3 arena. they are all 60, so opponents would be around lvl 60, if one has 50k br, but the other 2 have 35k br only, they are going to loose alot of matches.. and its not because of their level, its because they are weak for their level. if it was matched by br, those 3 lvl 60 guys would be facing high lvl 40 or low lvl 50 players with an average of 40k br each, they would have astral advantage, as well as holy seal and other perks. this would be unfair for the strong lower level guys. who actually worked hard to get the advantage over other people in their level bracket. rather than the 3 lvl 60 guys(2 of whom who cant even beat GoD without being carried.)

the 3x3 arena and bg are set up to face players with certain levels off against each other, this is how it is.... a player who uses a little common sense would see they need to improve their br to compete at those levels. so they would do exactly that, hold back and do some slow leveling. improve their talents so they can increase br. rather than power through levels to get to a point where they cant compete with others of the same levels.

as for your point, a lvl 70 teaming with 2 lvl 45's... then wondering why they are loosing so much. its a no brainer... if he had any smarts hed just wait around for other higher level guys with more br to do 3x3

Comment

LOL this is funny "level 70 player with 70k BR tries to arena with two players that are level 45 with 40k BR", partnering with lower levels then complaining about a lot of losses? But if this team won against players of a team all level 45s they will not complain? See? That matching by BR will be exploited by this kind of players. Technique is you are high level then team with much much lower levels, if you fight against all-lower level teams, easy win. And what not many players are high levels? There are more players that are high levels, thing is fighting against same 70++ levels is harder that is why not so many high levels do arena anymore, so high levels then take chance to team with lower levels in the hope of fighting and winning those lower level opponents. Throw all your HS in the air against this guys without HS, instant win!
                    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

I sense Agreement Here :3

Comment

3 - would be nice to decrease WB time a little or allow voucher stand-in (at least once per day maybe?)
                        6 - would be nice to decrease SOLO arena attempts (and daily tasks thing) / increase rewards
                        x - would also be nice to decrease GROUP arena attempts / increase rewards
                        8 - yes holy stun is OP, max 2 turn stun if > 10 lvls of opponent perhaps
                        y - mounts come and go monthly and already can be semi - caught up in CW, shop, etc

the rest are minor

Originally posted by maxvain View Post
                        Wartune changes that should be made
                        My issues deals more with time constraints for in game events, particularly WB. As most of us who play this game are probably working people with families, being able to make WBs everyday at a set time is difficult. To retain these working people who most likely have disposal income to spend on the game, developers should make it easier for them to do in game events. May increase retention rate, and decrease player burn-out. Also my issue deals with the major disadvantages newer servers face versus older servers, with regard to Holy Seal OP'ness and Mount Availability.
                        Red and bolded for truth...wartune is VERY time consuming
                        Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Working...
                        X