Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Tank Trial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tank Trial

(these pictures are from another forum where some ppls took screenshots during the testing phase)

So... I saw that Tank Trial Rewards were changed...

It is now this:

As you can see

If you WIN the Tank War, you'll get Bleed or Restoration Rune
    Edit: Restoration = Heal Rune, Brutality is gotten once you level to 35.

And it's not guaranteed Skill Rune, because it's a random draw of one of them with the random amount of Small Runestones you may get.

And if you lose... well you don't get any Skill Rune at all and just get Small Runestones.

Also, being first will give you a Gold Rune Pack, 2nd and 3rd will give you a Silver Runestone Pack, while being in 4th and 5th give you a Bronze Runestone Pack, any lesser don't get any Pack.

With Gold giving you 10~15 small Runestone
    Silver giving you 7~10 small Runestone
    Bronze giving you 4~5 Small Runestone

It's interesting because they gave us more Runestone to level up our Skill Runes.
    With winning and being First can potentially give you up to 30 Small Runestones a Day (x50 = 1500 exp a day)
    That's if they still kept it as +50 for Small Runestones... (last I heard it was, donno if they change it)

Edit: NvM about below

Tho... what is this about?

Is that a Skill Rune? and it looks like the Thunder Rune that deals damage to oppsing Party.

Is this suggesting that we get Rune Unlocks as we level up???
    Last edited by anichaos; 08-20-2013, 11:44 PM.

That's brutality rune that you get from being level 35, different image tho I think it's a testing bug.
    Restoration is heal rune.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I donno, since these aren't my screenshots but someone elses they took during testing, LOL

So... the Thunder Rune icon is Brutality?

And Restoration is actually Heal...

That also mean we don't get Thunder Skill Rune? and no other "Rune unlocks" as you level up...

Comment

Hmm... That suck. I start get busy by next week. NO time for tank. I bet my runes level gonna be very low later on ;'(
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I can see people b*tching about kill steals in Tank Trial now with this new update.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            I can see people b*tching about kill steals in Tank Trial now with this new update.
            Worse, i can see people waiting to "last hit" their opponent with laser or such power-ups instead of fully using them, zzzz.
            East coast archer.

Comment

39 small runes with victory + diamond chest

Comment

I had my opponents just leave as a team within about 30seconds of play... so this morning I got nothing from tank wars...

*well happy*

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

daaaaamn ...

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    I had my opponents just leave as a team within about 30seconds of play... so this morning I got nothing from tank wars...

*well happy*

That happened to me, I even made a "demand for fix" thread of it, LOL

That thread got ignored and is now buried...

So now I always wait until there's actually 2 players on the opposing side before I start the massacre.

Comment

Working...
                    X