Tower of Kings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xlastu01 View Post
    I don't think they have unlimited rage, just pve set. I used intercept on the other knight and it didn't cast its skill.
    Never heard any mage can use bless not long after they do delphic thunder frenzy (except reduce rage activated).
    Well, yes, thunderer will be possible, but not delphic hell thunder, plus, they rarely using bolt.
    Im using PvE set too, so I know the limit of "unlimited" rage on PvE set can manage.

Comment

All cheaters, ban them all!

Sigh...
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R23590143 View Post
        Never heard any mage can use bless not long after they do delphic thunder frenzy (except reduce rage activated).
        Well, yes, thunderer will be possible, but not delphic hell thunder, plus, they rarely using bolt.
        Im using PvE set too, so I know the limit of "unlimited" rage on PvE set can manage.
        That would mean they cast skills as long as they don't have cd and that intercept can stop any skill before it's casted there. But I looked on the mages tree and I think it is possible when they start the combo at 100 rage.

For example:
        casted dtf: 100(initial rage)-80(cost)+10(pve)+2(knight in front) = 32 (52 with castinator)
        rings 50% rage reduction kicks in
        casted bless: 32(initial rage)-(60/2)(cost)+10(pve)+10(bless effect) = 22 (32 with castinator)

So it's possible and it's safe to assume that on higher difficulties they start with more rage. Plus Al can be programmed to have more luck on these reductions than normal players have.
        Last edited by xlastu01; 08-22-2013, 09:55 AM. Reason: added bold

Comment

Can ppl pls post - who has finished hard mode? What br/stats do you need? I heard about 80-85k br for hard mode lvl5.

Comment

i got a question, if you enter and exit right away without completing first round do you still get shadow souls ?

Comment

I've been wondering, can we use HS to stun the mirrors in ToK? I know the mirrors on the summoner can be stunned...
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

got to level 5 on hard mode today with two mages/2 knights... was fun without an archer as we had to be creative. the power jump between levels is insane, XD
                ChieftainRez
                Knight
                VictisHNR
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Ok, we try normal for second time.
                  No apollo gear now, just normal gear that original player used (facing agains shadow-Elythera and shadow-Keldof with the same appereance)

And it;s seriously got nerfed (head desk)

@ Emilyfairyss: seems like it;s not that hard for now.
                  Seeing normal mode can be cleared with 50k-60k br less than 5 min.
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                    got to level 5 on hard mode today with two mages/2 knights... was fun without an archer as we had to be creative. the power jump between levels is insane, XD
                    What BR's?

Comment

me and a mage over 85K, other mage and knight just under 80K I think... we went with diamond form with me tanking in front and other knight tanking in back to offset the AI archer targeting our two mages in the back.
                      ChieftainRez
                      Knight
                      VictisHNR
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

hard = easy with 2 mage 2 archer avg 83k BR

Comment

did they upgrade the difficulty? yesterday we tried hard mode with a few pots and wc, we almost beat lvl 5, today we try again same team with pot and wc, and we barely beat lvl 2 and lvl 3 owned our *****, looked like it was a 100k br team or so...

Comment

casted dtf: 100(initial rage)-80(cost)+10(pve)+2(knight in front) = 32 (52 with castinator)
                            DTF is 3 hits.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

no way cant even use habilities in stage 5 in normal mode, plx fix this is unplayable

Comment

Any idea why yesterday the shadows had players named, and today it was just shadow kings souls? Was substantially harder today.

Comment

Working...
                                X