Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tower of Kings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower of Kings

Well, my team just try this dungeon on normal mode, with slow motion for all team so we retired on floor 4 -_-
    My question is;
    Is it just becouse our connection which stangely all of team go slow motion or eveyone get this kind of problen too?
    Already ask one of guild mate, he said it;s becouse they cast deep or something on you (doubt it becouse archer and mage not using thunderer or deep on start)

Another question;
    Just how many rage those 2 mages had!?
    They keep using delphic and blessing without any delay T_T

(lala, just don;t complain on how I type~ English is not my 1st or 2nd language)
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

it's laggy ;x
    And seems they have unlimited rage.
    East coast archer.

Comment

More than rage i was surprised by their defense, i was hitting the knight for 2x compared to them and im a knight myself.... it "MAYBE" a bug as the knight and archer both had OK defenses but the mages had defenses over the roof.... seemed quite strange to me

Comment

mmm it was stupidly easy for us^^ i dunno if it was obligated to first clear the easiest mode but with our team we where done in under 5 min

Comment

4 mages each casting rof cleared 1-5 easy in 1 hit each, 1-5 normal will use 4 mages again, prolly equip light rof meteor bl restoration, 4 mages at 21k-24k matk buffed. Recommended to do with 4 mages.
          Last edited by R21577189; 08-21-2013, 08:38 AM.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R24941107 View Post
            mmm it was stupidly easy for us^^ i dunno if it was obligated to first clear the easiest mode but with our team we where done in under 5 min
            Well yes, I can solo the easy mode with no problem (alt just standing becouse nothing to do).
            But for normal... -_-
            past floor 3, I start to hate mages bless and delphic, not including agoran and apollo shield for knight.

Originally posted by R24941107 View Post
            4 mages each casting rof cleared 1-5 easy in 1 hit each, 1-5 normal will use 4 mages again, prolly equip light rof meteor bl restoration, 4 mages at 21k-24k matk buffed. Recommended to do with 4 mages.
            Yes, seems like that can work.
            4 aoe and heal at the same time, but...
            ahaha... seems hopeless for other class ._.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

anyone tried stun ? lol ?

Comment

My archers tried it XD
                And no use -_-
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

The lag happens everywhere...

As long as there's skill casting, there will be lag, donno why tho... somethings up with skill's animation.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                    anyone tried stun ? lol ?
                    all of them have 100 HS
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I disagree with the notion that the best team for the tower is four mages. The best team is two mages knight and archer that way you can cover all the areas (except if mage has scatter run as an example).
                      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

well, we will try it again, but it seems fishy that on normal mode the mages were hitting me for 4k each hit, and I am not weak.
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

B4nsh33
                          Probably mages casted some damnation they like to do that (in the knight of tower). Archers like to cast scatter preventing the mages to heal (also in knight of tower). The worst thing is that they have unlimited rage.
                          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Unlimited rage?

I don't think they have unlimited rage, just pve set. I used intercept on the other knight and it didn't cast its skill.

Comment

They have clothes and high lvls at that.. Afterall they are made from top players, but it feels like they got rage over the top still..

Comment

Working...
                              X