Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dryads just boring!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dryads just boring!

hello all,idk what all think about dryads,butthis really pissing me of,i was vip and casher in this game,but im felling so bad about dryads,and plannyng never more spend 1$ in this game anymore.

i think dryads yes shoulld be good for help somes peeps who can not spend money in game,but i think is very unfair get 1000 working hard in BG and lost 980 just in one battle cz u killed by dryads ,i still agree about dryads for help some peeps for no lose all batles,but i think its could give dryads same honor points and not 5x more 10x more 20x more then we can earn from each batle,is unfair,with o give money and help this game going on and with who work hard to make this char strong and lose coz some pees just using dryads to get win.

Well but think about this. If noob don't get dryads. How can they kill you to completed the Events Quest? Sucker must be doom forever?
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
      Well but think about this. If noob don't get dryads. How can they kill you to completed the Events Quest? Sucker must be doom forever?
      im not desagree about be killed by dryads ,just desagree lose 980 honor in 1 battle coz u killed by dryads.

Comment

I totally understand your point here ....keep dryad and but stop people losing MASSIVE amounts of honor in 1 battle as it can wipe out 30mins of hard work and is stupidly frustrating.

Comment

I agree, Dryad is very unfair, every bg i see ppl stripped of armor and such going after ppl just to lose over and over then go after a high br and completely waste the guy.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
          X