The myth of 3x rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The myth of 3x rewards

1 time MP dungeons with 3x rewards...sounds awesome, right? Well it would be but like everything else that sounds too good to be true, so is this. It's a load of **.

Yes you get 3x the exp. Yes, you get 3x the treasure box rewards. You do NOT get 3x the Daru from Tombs. You do NOT get 3x the friendship at the end of the run (very important in newer servers). You do NOT get 3x the final shuffle reward if you get equipment of any sort which means you have 1 and only 1 chance per day to maybe get a piece for your set.

The cosmetic rewards have been increased but the rewards for the things that really matter have been severely limited.

BOOOOOOOOOOO

Only thing important in MPDs is legstones :P.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

it's true the friendship part is a trouble, never thought of it so far
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

cry all you want but i love it

Comment

Best thing you can do is file ticket with that list you're missing most. More people do that so R2 will do something about it.
          I agree with daru and gold stash need to be 3x as well, I imagine it's hard for 30s and 40s who are switching troops.
          1x run is still the best update overall. Friendship levels are just there to annoy people, I would question my own toon if
          I ever need the bonuses, it's not worth fussing online relationships.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Exclamation [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on August 20th at 10:00 PM EDT, (7:00 PM PDT, 2:00 AM GMT on August 21st, and 10:00 AM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours as we roll out Part Two of the 1.6 Update for Wartune for all servers. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:1.Unlocked New System: [Wheel of Fate].
            2.Unlocked New Dungeon: [Tower of Kings].
            3.New Battle Rating Display: When a player's Battle Rating changes, the player will be able to see the change on screen via an animation.
            4.New Function Preview: Players can click on an icon in the top right of the screen to see previews of functions that have opened/will open at their current level and next level.
            5.Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).
            6.Adjusted Rune consumption rules. Players can now refine Runes immediately to obtain large amounts of Rune EXP with a chance to obtain bonuses.
            7.New VIP-exclusive mount, the Panda Guardian.
            8.Rune exchange activities will available due to the Rune System changes.

see this..u could read first about updates, then whine for nothing, we were told that chest will remain same..

Comment

u get 11 roses chance in arena, whats the trouble? u will still make friend level higher pretty easy
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

The daru from graveyards is corrected in patch 2.0. The others I do not know.

Comment

Cry all you want but:
                  1) R2 is going to change it back to 3x attempts.
                  2) I love it.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

yeap is ***** baad just got 16 crystaloid in one dt like one run of summoner

Comment

for me all is ok but only problem for me that i will gain 1x item or maybe 0 since i have 1 attempts only so i cant make refine like before this my only problem with patch

Comment

One thing nobody thought of. If you ran 1 dungeon a day at a lower level [say you are lv 46- 50 running void NM ] for keys [it give no experience], then now you have to choose between experience or key run. Will hurt those below 55 owrst.
                        Last edited by SynCin; 08-21-2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

It is x3 (for normal)

But for Nightmare, it goes up to x5

Sounds logical as you gain more loot for a higher difficulty.
                          (this is how games are suppose to be and not just win from money...)

Comment

Working...
                          X