Class War disadvantage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I am just basing on what I can see on my East Top 100 ppls. (donno about other server times)

Also, did they made Top 100? cause I don't see any level 53 ppls on East.
    Ginger and creamy in europe server time and they didnt make it last time i think

Comment

[QUOTE=winhoak;638795]Any player 50-54 will be at an incredible disadvantage in Class Wars because they do not have access to Wheel of Fate.

R2 removed Holy Seal in Class Wars for this reason.

How can this be even remotely fair?

With or without wheel of Fate you'll likely not be able to get to the top 100.
      1: most players that made top 100 are 60+ cause they have their pve legend set.
      2 higher level players have more talents points in the tree skill section.
      3 wheel of fate for this CW doesn't have a significant impact cause it's for the super rich. even moderate casher cannot afford to level fate to level 5 in three days. And if he/she does level it to level 5, means she/he is a super casher and you'll lose no matter what.

Comment

Niether of us made it. We had 3040 & 3200 points at the end of the preliminaries.

Niether of us had a particularly easy run.

So you know though: A level 64, with a little under 55k made it through to the finals from our server.
        Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 08-22-2013, 04:48 PM.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          Why do you assume only super cashers have 60-70k br at 64? Ginger and Creamy have 58k at 53.
          You know how he is, Win. Claims to know everything and hates on all that spend a dollar. Ignore-mode on and save your bloodpressure for those that are worth it ^_^

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
          Ginger and creamy in europe server time and they didnt make it last time i think
          Why do people pay so much attention to us? ^_^ Anywho: CW is just about the the least of my interest in this game. So y'all can focus on someone else.

Comment

--- nvm ---
            Last edited by d07.RiV; 08-22-2013, 08:05 PM.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by winhoak View Post
              Any player 50-54 will be at an incredible disadvantage in Class Wars because they do not have access to Wheel of Fate.

R2 removed Holy Seal in Class Wars for this reason.

How can this be even remotely fair?

R2?
              well u went the slow levelling method where u chose to stay at lvl 54 until u hit 60k or 70k br I guess.
              Actually here's how to be stronger,

Get max wings , max stables, max mounts, lvl 8 gems ( saw crusader sporting patk 350 gem)
              Just spend a bit of balens and you are good.
              About 1 to 2 years of your salary.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

lol this game is money based , not skill based. If you wanna play where pvp is based on a persons skill then play wow or League of legends cause this game is whoever spends the most money. I'd rather be able to beat people with skill then my check book in a game. People who spend a ton of money don't have skills imo, that's why the compensate with money lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                  lol this game is money based , not skill based. If you wanna play where pvp is based on a persons skill then play wow or League of legends cause this game is whoever spends the most money. I'd rather be able to beat people with skill then my check book in a game. People who spend a ton of money don't have skills imo, that's why the compensate with money lol.
                  Yeah just spend more like ZEBQ, and next month u hit lvl 80 with 100k br.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                    well u went the slow levelling method where u chose to stay at lvl 54 until u hit 60k or 70k br I guess.

Get max wings , max stables, max mounts, lvl 8 gems ( saw crusader sporting patk 350 gem)
                    To do that costs a bomb. By going slow you can do it at a fraction of the price. Takes longer. but is a lot cheaper... ^_^
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      To do that costs a bomb. By going slow you can do it at a fraction of the price. Takes longer. but is a lot cheaper... ^_^

ouch... ^_^ much much much much longer and u still have to buy the wings etc
                      • S69 - Corftey ravine
                      • H4D3S
                      • lvl 76 archer
                      • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                        ouch... ^_^ much much much much longer and u still have to buy the wings etc
                        Of that listing:

Max wings: Mine are level 2. I considered jumping to level 3 with the cheap wing offers recently.
                        Max stables: I am 13100 into lvl 2. So... Only 37900 stable exp to go till level 3...
                        Max mounts: My current mount strength is 2900, so someway to go there too.
                        Level 8 gems: I have 8 lvl 6 gems and 24 level 5 gems. Long way to go here too...

I spend a few balens. More than some. Nowhere near as much as some others.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          Of that listing:

Max wings: Mine are level 2. I considered jumping to level 3 with the cheap wing offers recently.
                          Max stables: I am 13100 into lvl 2. So... Only 37900 stable exp to go till level 3...
                          Max mounts: My current mount strength is 2900, so someway to go there too.
                          Level 8 gems: I have 8 lvl 6 gems and 24 level 5 gems. Long way to go here too...

I spend a few balens. More than some. Nowhere near as much as some others.

for wing im the same. lvl 2 with and a lvl 2 in my vault.. (waiting on good luck charms )
                          stables also almost equal but lvl 3 isnt max .. max atm is 8.. so figure out :P
                          mount strength is 1600 so long way to go ^^
                          got 20 lvl 6 and 16 lvl 5

also no big spender here )
                          • S69 - Corftey ravine
                          • H4D3S
                          • lvl 76 archer
                          • 103k br

Comment

no Balens >_<

All I got is...

Max wings: None
                            Max stables: 700 into lvl 2
                            Max mounts: mount strength 1050
                            Level 8 gems: 19 lvl 5 gems, 2 level 4 gems, 2 unsocket spot

LOL.. also... can't obtain anymore gems...

Only Source left is BG Chests, which I get 1~2 chest a day and most times it just gives me level 1 gems... (can't do Crypt anymore, exp) nor (Daily 95 devotion, last 3 also gives exp)
                            Guild Alter sucked, lol (I only do 2 times a day for daily, because most times when it lands on gem, it just gives me luck stones that I don't need...)

It's gonna be so fun trying to obtain Imperial / Lord Divine...

Also... still need better matching system, I got matched with quite a few level 69+...
                            (w = win, L = lost)
                            It's like this: 54w, 67L, 73L, 55w, 65L, 69L, 64L, 58w, etc
                            Last edited by anichaos; 08-23-2013, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              no Balens >_<

All I got is...

Max wings: None
                              Max stables: 700 into lvl 2
                              Max mounts: mount strength 1050
                              Level 8 gems: 19 lvl 5 gems, 2 level 4 gems, 2 unsocket spot

LOL.. also... can't obtain anymore gems...

Only Source left is BG Chests, which I get 1~2 chest a day and most times it just gives me level 1 gems... (can't do Crypt anymore, exp) nor (Daily 95 devotion, last 3 also gives exp)
                              Guild Alter sucked, lol (I only do 2 times a day for daily, because most times when it lands on gem, it just gives me luck stones that I don't need...)

It's gonna be so fun trying to obtain Imperial / Lord Divine...

Also... still need better matching system, I got matched with quite a few level 69+...
                              (w = win, L = lost)
                              It's like this: 54w, 67L, 73L, 55w, 65L, 69L, 64L, 58w, etc
                              Really? level 1 gems from BG chests? STOP LYING, MONGOL.
                              I've opened over 1000 BG chests and I've NEVER gotten a level 1 gem, so you're either special or a VERY poor liar. I'll put my money on the latter.

Comment

I've gotten 3 level 1 gem in the past 5 days.

One time I got 50 Insig....

For some reason, I didn't get any level 3 Gems at all... (I used to get at least 1 every 3 days before the Panda update...)

Comment

Working...
                                X