Class War disadvantage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class War disadvantage

Any player 50-54 will be at an incredible disadvantage in Class Wars because they do not have access to Wheel of Fate.

R2 removed Holy Seal in Class Wars for this reason.

How can this be even remotely fair?

R2?

Who told you that class wars has to be fair?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

The stronger always win the weak always complain the rich get everything the poor get it in her dream ;p
      IGN : MsKorupsi
      server : 3
      level : 69
      BR : 200k++
      knights fable

Comment

pff, if you think Wheel of Fate was bad...

Just think, all OP Heavy Cashers now have FULL MAXED Skill Runes... (since it's Balen buyable now)

Get ready to face against level 10 Amnesia and Chaos runes, LOL (you'll be hitting your own Troops 100% of the time and can't use any skill or rune...)

It's basically what I talked about when Runes were released and ppls were saying it won't happen for a long time, LOL. (Guess not eh?)

Comment

Are you sure you can buy it unlimited number of times? After one click it became 60 balens, so I'm guessing there's a daily limit to how many exp you can buy. Sure, they will have max level runes after some time, but not immediately.
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Get ready to face against level 10 Amnesia and Chaos runes
            Someone already had a taste of my level 7 Amnesia rune, and I gotta tell ya, it is damn fun!
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Sigh!!! t(-_-)t

Click image for larger version

Name:	jesus-facepalm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1673397
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                Someone already had a taste of my level 7 Amnesia rune, and I gotta tell ya, it is damn fun!
                A taste of your imagined toon?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  LOL, wait til you get that to lv 10... you'll see mass raging coming your way.

BTW, I thought it is unlimited... maybe the pricing goes up as you use the Balen options and resets daily back to 50 balen?
                  Tho if you get lucky you can get the 20x bonus that gives you 400 exp for 50 balen.

And 50~60+ balen to ppls that spend 50000+ balen a week is like nothing to them.

o yea, it was awesome, exchanged my Skill Runes for bunch of Small Runestone, got 150 of them.
                  And got my Heal Rune to level 3 now ;D
                  Last edited by anichaos; 08-21-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

no use to complain agains Heavy Cashers you will never beat them or close a gap to them. The only way is that they will stop playing as they will be fed up by the game. So persistance is the answer to all such games. There is no fun if you can get everything and you are alone at the top eventually you will lose interest in the game.
                    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

my look on it:

i started on server 69 so i was like 8 months behind on the first in this game... im a light-medium casher so i wil never ever be 1st unless every1 stops ^-^

i try to be best of the couple of ppl almost equeal to me thats my aim... i cant help it ppl spend way more than me just to out beat who?? the number 1-3 in every class??

for example look at the archer class the number 4 for class war spended a fortune on this game just to get knocked form 3rd by a r2 scam.. now that hurts..
                      • S69 - Corftey ravine
                      • H4D3S
                      • lvl 76 archer
                      • 103k br

Comment

Well, i dont think you should expect much of a chance in cw at low levels in either case And leveling to 55+ is still pretty fast

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                          Well, i dont think you should expect much of a chance in cw at low levels in either case And leveling to 55+ is still pretty fast
                          The minimum level is 65+ to get into Top 100 in CW.

Unless you're some sort of super casher that have like more than 60k/70k+ BR at level 50~64

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            The minimum level is 65+ to get into Top 100 in CW.

Unless you're some sort of super casher that have like more than 60k/70k+ BR at level 50~64
                            Why do you assume only super cashers have 60-70k br at 64? Ginger and Creamy have 58k at 53.

Comment

I am just basing on what I can see on my East Top 100 ppls. (donno about other server times)

Also, did they made Top 100? cause I don't see any level 53 ppls on East.

Comment

Working...
                              X