Spire buff?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire buff?!

The monsters in spire have been buffed. Did you notice it? lvl 3-5 bosses got extra hp. Maybe they wanted to increase the difficulty or it is there to balance out something, who knows...

For people who haven't done spire today yet - vulcan+ one delphic on the end of the 2nd bar might not be enough unless you are 80k+ br.
    Last edited by Emilyfairyss; 08-21-2013, 11:57 AM.

Yeah. Just notice that too. Like usually for 2nd Bar with 20% HP left. 1 of our archer use Wrath. Usually kill it, but then for now it have 10% HP left.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
      The monsters in spire have been buffed. Did you notice it? lvl 3-5 bosses got extra hp. Maybe they wanted to increase the difficulty or it is there to balance out something, who knows...

For people who haven't done spire today yet - vulcan+ one delphic on the end of the 2nd bar might not be enough unless you are 80k+ br.
      No, I didnt notice a difference (and I'm not 80k br).
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

Telstar-

how your team kills bosses 3-5 then? If you need 2 players with vulcan+delphic per each boss, then mkay...

Comment

I personally didn't notice this.
          Want to file a ticket? Click .
          Please read the rules: &

Comment

just did it ... so it`s the same

Comment

didnt notice, same as always.

Comment

just did my nightly solo spire... vulcan + delphic on boss 3 and 4 worked fine... couldnt 1 shot boss 5 before patch.. still cant afterwards.... cant see any change.

Comment

it's the same. Im 50k br and I one shot the worm , on last bar. My guildie one shotted the bird shes 53k br and we both took down the one after that so I didn't see any difference, maybe you just didnt crit or hit bruatatlity rune instead of vulcan on accident.

Comment

Didn't notice.
                    Since we're not solely depend on 1 person to kill boss 4 and 5.
                    2 people teamed up with wrath to kill 1 boss, so, sometime we did overkill boss but sometime saved when boss dodge the crits form archers.
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                    X