ToK difficulty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK difficulty

Anyone done the higher difficulty versions yet (yes you S1 players)? We barely completed easy (level 50ish with 30-38k br), is there any point in doing normal tomorrow or should we stick to easy for now?
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

If you can beat 3 of the 5 of the next higher up then what you can complete all of it's worth it XP wise and reward wise.

Comment

Normal requires a 60k BR or so team.

Hard is for 80k+ BR I think.

Comment

Normal requires a 60k BR or so team.

Hard is for 80k+ BR I think.
        thinking about Nightmare... lol

BTW, isn't it suppose to scale with the ppls you have in party? (kinda like group arena matching, but with difficulties)
        Else why does it even open up at level 38?... most ppls at level 38 have like less than 20k BR.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          thinking about Nightmare... lol

BTW, isn't it suppose to scale with the ppls you have in party?
          Else why does it even open up at level 38?... most ppls at level 38 have like less than 20k BR.
          No it isn't supposed to scale with who's in the party. It's not clones like summoner. At 38 they can do 1-3 of the 5 on Easy with 20k BR depending on the comp. It's not something they're supposed to just join and be able to do it all.

And nah winlord is right about Hard being 80k/90k+ BR team. Nightmare is around 120k-140k BR team since it doesn't look like they changed it any from the Chinese version for difficulty.

Nightmare gives one of the following per chest: 70 lvl legendary stone*1, Shadow Soul*3, soul crystal*120, rune stone*120, Insignia*500. They're not going to make that easy.

Comment

There's quite big difference between easy and normal. Easy its was done so quick i (knight) didnt do much more than slasher. However 2nd lvl of normal took some time because of both mages uses resto one after another and 3rd lvl was just too much. They just got too big def or we had too low. Team was like 55kish with one lower.

Comment

They should lower the difficult rating or something, since we all know ppls in NA version are way weaker than those in CN version.

There's only 1 person in the entire NA that have up to 120k BR...

And these Shadow Soul.. way too little amount rewarded and way too much needed to craft mount...

You get like 1~2 from Easy~normal, and you need like 800 of them... that's like 400~800 days before you an craft that mount.
              (if you always get 5 chests, it's like 80~160 days (around 3~6 month)

(not gonna count in Hard and Nightmare... lol)

BTW, the Chest is always obtained after you beat a level? (or is it a random chance of giving you the chest?)

Also, what's the EXP gain in this?
              (cause if it gives a lot of EXP like Spire... slow levelers won't be able to do ToK too)
              Last edited by anichaos; 08-21-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Shadow Souls:
                easy 10
                normal 12
                hard 14
                NM 16
                That's just for entering the above. You don't have to even do 1 layer. So at most will take anyone above 38 is 80 days.

The chests have a random chance at giving them. Easy and Normal can give 1 per chest. Hard can give 2. Nightmare can give 3.
                Each chest is obtained after what layer you beat. So max 5 Chests a run.
                p

Experience per layer:
                100k exp at Easy.
                300k exp at Normal.
                900k exp at Hard.
                2500k Exp at NM.

Comment

anichaos, once again, do you even play the game? You're decieving everoyne with your misinformed **.
                  You get 10 shadows per day in easy mode, and 12 in normal. Dunno about hard and nightmare, but I assume it's more.
                  So stop it, once and for all, and quit these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    anichaos, once again, do you even play the game? You're decieving everoyne with your misinformed **.
                    You get 10 shadows per day in easy mode, and 12 in normal. Dunno about hard and nightmare, but I assume it's more.
                    So stop it, once and for all, and quit these forums.
                    I guess you didn't see the questions I also asked in my posts.

In which Daehawk actually answered it instead of like you just randomly bashing.

I never said my posts are facts did they? I just say they might be estimates.

Thank Daehawk for the information.

If no one asks, than there would be no answers.

Edit: BTW, anyone tried entering than leaving without doing anything, do you still obtain the 10 Shadow Souls?
                    I accidentally cleared the first layer easy one shot and couldn't close browser fast enough... and got 130k exp D: (and the chest gave me daru...)
                    Was trying to do the Spire thing that didn't work for me, where you close after Failure.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 08-21-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      Edit: BTW, anyone tried entering than leaving without doing anything, do you still obtain the 10 Shadow Souls?
                      I accidentally cleared the first layer easy one shot and couldn't close browser fast enough... and got 130k exp D: (and the chest gave me daru...)
                      Was trying to do the Spire thing that didn't work for me, where you close after Failure.
                      Yes, I can take a screenshot for ya on my test account if you want. If you just enter do nothing and leave right away for easy you get 10 Shadow Souls.

Yeah only works in Tower, doesn't work in spire.

Comment

Didn't think the easy mode was going to be THAT EASY, LOL.
                        (I one shot the entire opposing 4 AI with one Lunatic)

Well, if they don't change it, at least I'll be able to obtain the mount in 2~3 months ;D

donno why they use the same mount skin as stable 7 mount tho. (couldn't come up with a real dragon skin?) - I still laugh at the Dino.
                        Last edited by anichaos; 08-21-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Please edit your post or we will lose that bonus, jeez, use your brain for once.

Comment

Pretty sure their composition mirrors yours, but they have all skills and infinite rage. We had two knights always keeping appolo up, which made it quite tedious.
                            So back to the topic, how much br would you say is needed to clear out 2-3 levels in normal? And how much exp do you get from it?
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

My ToK group of 4 is as follows:
                              Mage: L72 | 86.5K BR | 24.2K MAtk | 22.4K MDef | 15.7K PDef | 67.6K HP
                              Mage: L72 | 75.7K BR | 21.8K MAtk | 19.6K MDef | 13.2K PDef | 63.4K HP
                              Archer: L72 | 72.1K BR | 21.8K PAtk | 11.2K MDef | 14.8K PDef | 66.9K HP
                              Knight: L72 | 71.5K BR | 20.5K PAtk | 10.1K MDef | 17.0K PDef | 68.6K HP

These are unbuffed.

We rolled easy all but the last match of the 5 ending after a 1-hit AoE. The last one required 2 AoEs to go off.
                              We rolled medium with all but the last match of the 5 ending after 1-round of AoEs. The last one ended after 1 more AoE in the 2nd Round.

We'll be doing hard tomorrow.

EDIT: And the composition doesn't always mirror. On Easy we fought 1 Knight, 2 Archers and 1 Mage. On Medium we fought 1 Knight, 1 Archer, 2 Mages.

Comment

Working...
                              X