No announcement yet.

ToK difficulty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, I just noticed the names of these AI are Class War winners (Top 3 class, with a 4th being random class)

Comment

a little off topic but its relevant to ToK... from the chests you get various goodies...

you have a chance to win "spirit crystals"... what exactly are these? at first i thought it was the mount pieces. but they are shadow souls right? then i thought it was the shadow crystals you use in daily task to get xp,, and they are called shadow crystals.. not shadow souls...

so can someone please call me an idiot and give me the obvious answer that im missing.. because my head isnt smart enough to work it out...

thanks
      Last edited by Skribz; 08-21-2013, 07:09 PM. Reason: i cant spell.....

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
        a little off topic but its relevant to ToK... from the chests you get various goodies...

you have a chance to win "spirit crystals"... what exactly are these? at first i thought it was the mount pieces. but they are shadow souls right? then i thought it was the shadow crystals you use in daily task to get xp,, and they are called shadow crystals.. not shadow souls...

so can someone please call me an idiot and give me the obvious answer that im missing.. because my head isnt smart enough to work it out...

thanks
        It's a typo. It's soul crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          Normal requires a 60k BR or so team.

Hard is for 80k+ BR I think.
          My team had 75k BR, 66k BR, and two 60K's and we got our butt kicked by the 4th layer

Comment

Working...
          X