Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can I completed like wartune quest on facebook?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a little facebook button up in the upper right corner by the server clock. Just click on it and it automatically completes the quest.

Comment

Necro'd from January by stakker lol

Comment

how do i like wartune on face book?

Comment

1. Open Facebook and unlike any Wartune pages you already like.
          2. Open Wartune and click here:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	1
Size:	598.8 KB
ID:	1679206
          3. Click the like button on the page that pops up.
          4. Collect rewards.

Edit: Do you think I should put more arrows in the picture? I'm not sure I put enough in...
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

Use opera browser to open the game in facebook, then click the like on facebook button at the upper right corner (just below the clock). A pop-up window will open then just click the like button at the upper left corner. cheers!

Comment

I didn't read through all the replies, so I apologize if this has already been said. For those of you who log in to Wartune with your Yahoo ID, and are having trouble with this quest, you need to link your yahoo account with your Facebook account.

I just figured this out for myself since I couldn't find anything online. I thought I would share the tip directions on how to link the two accounts can be found here http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?local...ent&id=SLN2958

I am guessing this needs to be done for any other type of account other than Facebook.

Comment

And I just noticed another Facebook bug >

My user name is a pile of numbers. I am guessing it's because I created my account with Facebook, and so did not choose one?

Comment

Working...
                X