Vouchers petition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    20 voucher from a skel chest... what a joke...
    it was 400 before !!!
    Still cracks me up you go around posting with me insulting you in your signature lol. It's like everytime you post i don't even have to type anything to make fun of you haha.. saves time i guess.

Anyways change vouchers back,
    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-22-2013, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
      Still cracks me up you go around posting with me insulting you in your signature lol. It's like everytime you post i don't even have to type anything to make fun of you haha.. saves time i guess.

Anyways change vouchers back,
      juste so you realise
      - my signature is an exact quote from a post you wrote and it wasn't against me, but against NEBeast. but you probably troll so much that you don't remember all the hate messages you posted. it happen a lot to professional troll.
      - you are on ignore list since you posted that (i just clicked on "view post" to answer you for the very last time)
      - troll as much as you want, i won't see what you write.
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Listen to a guess of reason: (THIS IS NOTHING RELEASED AND THE INFO CAN'T BE PROMISED TO BE IN R2 VERSION OF WARTUNE!, it is all guess work from info @ chinese version)
        The reason voucher was lowered is because that in patch 2.0 something called locked balens replaces vouchers, if it kept up the way it did before patch, when that patch would be released, every1 would walk around with 10k+ vouchers->10k+ l.balens for every char... not very good for the company.

Comment

I agree too..vauchers back

Comment

yes, their reason is that we all empty our voucher so they have to give the lowest possible ballens.
            but i doubt the exchange rate would be 1 for 1 anyway. R2Game isn't generous enough for that.

PS : i enjoy reading Kubera ^^
            Last edited by ArnaudBo; 08-22-2013, 02:10 AM.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

agreed 1.cut vouchers 2.cut multi play attempts 3.kill game for non pay to win players meaning we got no chance against the balens brawlers....agreed
              #CASPER~S1~ TRANSCENDENCE

CAZLOK ~S274 ~ SCARESTONE

Never Back Down Never Give Up
              Casper AkA Cazlok
              twitch.tv/agileboyz
              raptr.com/shadowcazlok
              eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/casper-2773/hero/18703047
              diabloprogress.com/hero/casper-2773/casper/18703047

Comment

farm tree reset was 260 vouchers,now 60 vouchers for lvl 51 farm and nothing for under lvl 40 player.....all you can do with them is boost in world boss or by morph card bring the vouchers back and put something worth obtaining in the shop for them

Casper AkA Cazlok
                twitch.tv/agileboyz
                raptr.com/shadowcazlok

Comment

i got 66 vouncher for lvl 57 farm... if the voucher different is soo little, i wont be bothered to lvl them.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                    Listen to a guess of reason: (THIS IS NOTHING RELEASED AND THE INFO CAN'T BE PROMISED TO BE IN R2 VERSION OF WARTUNE!, it is all guess work from info @ chinese version)
                    The reason voucher was lowered is because that in patch 2.0 something called locked balens replaces vouchers, if it kept up the way it did before patch, when that patch would be released, every1 would walk around with 10k+ vouchers->10k+ l.balens for every char... not very good for the company.
                    Especially with someone claimed here he saved 30k vouchers, he will equal a mid/heavy casher strength without spending real money, all just from the voucher conversion. That is, if the voucher ratio is 1:1. But it was mentioned in this forum that the voucher is like 1:20 or 1:100 just not sure.
                    Last edited by MaccteN001; 08-22-2013, 03:23 AM.
                    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Exclamation Emergency Maintenance for Wartune on August 22nd @ 4:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on August 22nd at 4:30 AM EDT (1:30 AM PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, 4:30 PM GMT +8). Servers are expected to be down for 1 to 2 hours while we work on fixing the issue with voucher rewards giving out the wrong amount. We apologize for this downtime and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package.

For Server S1:
                      200,000 Gold
                      200,000 Daru
                      Voucher x800
                      Skeleton Key x1

For all other servers:
                      200,000 Gold
                      200,000 Daru
                      Voucher x200
                      Skeleton Key x1
                      Last edited by Zealotic; 08-22-2013, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zealotic View Post
                        exclamation emergency maintenance for wartune on august 22nd @ 4:30 am edt

wartune will be having an emergency maintenance on august 22nd at 4:30 am edt (1:30 am pdt, 8:30 am gmt, 4:30 pm gmt +8). Servers are expected to be down for 1 to 2 hours while we work on fixing the issue with voucher rewards giving out the wrong amount. We apologize for this downtime and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package.

For server s1:
                        200,000 gold
                        200,000 daru
                        voucher x800
                        skeleton key x1

for all other servers:
                        200,000 gold
                        200,000 daru
                        voucher x200
                        skeleton key x1
                        thats the spirit r2games....dont throw your peeps away

Casper AkA Cazlok
                        twitch.tv/agileboyz
                        raptr.com/shadowcazlok

Comment

Agree

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            And.. were are the balens????

Comment

Originally posted by SoulTone View Post
                              And.. were are the balens????
                              It's in 2.0 version, our current English version is 1.662

CN can lower their Voucher gain, because their Balen pricing was already 30~50% less than what it is in NA version.

However, that's only if R2 decides to release locked balens, who knows they might keep it hidden like Player Trading.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                                you vote for nothing ..... nothing will change sadly ...
                                well, i believe if theres enough of an uproar things will change. And luckily they did listen this time around.

Comment

Working...
                                X