X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by firefighter2013 View Post
    if they are listening man they coud get us some answer about this an official answer about vouchers the others 1dungeon is a grate ideea but vouchers no
    The official answer about vouchers is here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-4-30-AM-EDT

Leave a comment:

• firefighter2013
    replied
    if they are listening man they coud get us some answer about this an official answer about vouchers the others 1dungeon is a grate ideea but vouchers no

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R26171187 View Post
    R2 will not listen
    They are listening, actually.

Leave a comment:

• R26171187
    replied
    Ever wonder why old servers are dieing out and they are rapidly creating new servers? Because they are at there breaking point, they are not making there monthly average income and are coming very close to closing down, This happened because of there greed, some of there best costumers have quit and taken there business elsewhere because they are tired of R2 trying to expand and charge tons of cash to give an advantage over others, R2 will not listen, they simply do not care anymore, right as of now this is a cash grab and they are trying to rake in every last penny they can before they are forced to shut down this game, I personally cannot wait for this game to be gone, it is very unfair and unbalanced.

Leave a comment:

• R27638621
    replied
    aho bankai is heavy casher . i know him.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Let's keep this thread on topic and not resort to attacking anyone for their opinions, please.

Leave a comment:

• firefighter2013
    replied
    they whant only money they dont care about players this vouchers problem affects all chasers annd no chasers a chaser if he whants to do wb in 3 days he must pay 19.99$ for 2000 balens

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    little ignorant ♥♥♥♥ not worth my time.
    yet you took time to reply , k gotcha
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-22-2013, 02:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Lol, why hurting yourself like that. It's like wishing to get a free meal for buying fast food, there's no such thing as over spending. If you had full, why bother eating the free meal.

Leave a comment:

• Stronmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    Tell ya what I'll use the same reply you used... if you don't like our complaining then quit and move on? how's that work for ya.
    Very much agree with you... paid to much to quit. soo aint payin no more. ^.^

Leave a comment:

• Ban-kai
    replied
    Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    Tell ya what I'll use the same reply you used... if you don't like our complaining then quit and move on? how's that work for ya.
    little ignorant ♥♥♥♥ not worth my time.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-22-2013, 02:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    okey.. let me tell you guys this...
    NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO RECHARGE BALENS.
    NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY THE GAME.
    THE GAME WONT DIE EVEN WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.
    WHEEL OF FATE IS FREE.

so stop all those stupid complains and enjoy the game, if u cant enjoy it then ur totally in the wrong game and have to move on.
    just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-21-2013, 08:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Linheli
    replied
    ...i am the moderate casher, but the idea of cutting vouchers is very stupid , even if they let us convert vouchers to balens or whatsoever...

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    I agree on the Anniversary Events, but the rest originated from 7Roads, R2Games only took it from them and give us what has to be implemented. If you have problems with contents concerning game mechanics, telling R2Games ain't going to help nor they will or can do anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• Ban-kai
    replied
    okey.. let me tell you guys this...
    NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO RECHARGE BALENS.
    NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY THE GAME.
    THE GAME WONT DIE EVEN WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.
    WHEEL OF FATE IS FREE.

so stop all those stupid complains and enjoy the game, if u cant enjoy it then ur totally in the wrong game and have to move on.
    just my 2 cents.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X