Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Your greed will be the end of this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your greed will be the end of this game

Not only have you managed to enrage non-cashers, but us cashers as well!

First the anniversary rip-off, an event who enraged both cashers and non-cashers, luring people into buying very large amounts of anniversary chests, each having astronomically small chances to get the mount. As for non-cashers - they were excluded from even having a chance to get the mounts of this event, save for the pig. Then R2 has the nerve to call it a "generous" anniversary event while, in reality, it's one of the worst yet, for cashers and non-cashers alike.

After that comes the 1.66 patch... with the wheel of "give us moar of your money" (aka fate). Very well done. Essentially undermining balens themselves and every penny every single casher has spent until now in other pay2win things, by introducing yet another pay2win system. If that is not greed, then what is it? I won't even mention how large the disadvantage for the non-cashers is by the ridiculous chances and pace they have on the wheel. In the end they will all leave the game and the cashers will follow them.

The most ridiculous thing of all though was... the nerfing of the vouchers . Really, that was the peak of your greed.
    (For everyone that hasn't noticed yet the check-in rewards of vouchers and TOA harvest vouchers have been direly reduced).
    Didn't you get enough balens from people buying double skills?
    Didnt you get enough balens from people attacking world bosses?
    Didn't you get enough balens from people upgrading farms?
    I won't even mention the imbalances it causes between servers.

Your actions cannot help but remind me, a shop about to close, doing everything it can to get more profit, even while it risks pissing off its regular clients.

Given the disrespect that you have towards your customers and especially how stupid you believe we are,
    i'll be damned if you ever get another penny from me, for this, or your future games.

EDITED (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-4-30-AM-EDT)

Whereas my other statements are true and i continue to stand by them, a sign of good faith has been shown (vouchers).
    This gives me hope that the ones responsible for these changes at least listen to the community and understand the impact more measures such as these would have and refrain from taking them in the future.
    Last edited by RestInPieces; 08-22-2013, 06:55 AM.

Anniversary was indeed bad, it wasn't a very good event (when compared to how other games do their Anniversaries)

Wheel of Fate was weird... I didn't see this feature before, but I think they should lower the stats gain a bit cause at level 20, getting +2000 Attack, +20000 HP, chance to ignore 5000 defense seems too overpowered. (it's stronger than a level 9 wing)

Vouchers, I knew this was coming, however I forgot to count in that CN's balen pricing is 30~50% lower than what we get in NA...
    So the nerf actually screws us over instead (unless they also reduce the balen pricing in Shop to that of CN)

Comment

I agree with all these points!!

its a sad day indeed when you see what you love destroy itself.

Comment

i totally agree with this

i was addicted to this game...
        i did buy a lots of balens

but now im really looking forward to quit.R2 is becoming more greedy.

cant afford to stay.
        Server 307 - Blackstone
        Name -
        Guild - S.T.A.R.S
        Rank - Crusader
        Level - 39
        Battle Rating - 30093
        Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
        When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

i agree with this too every patch is more and more money and every patch they take something away and funny they did not add blessing wheel this patch there excuse " technical problems" r2's definition we will add when we find a way to soak more money from our players

Comment

surely, this developer only suck ur pocket more deeper then before, dont say its not them to insist u to buy, but if u can see clearly they did it, not with gun but with gameplay system. Thanks God i already quit long time ago

Comment

While I agree 100%.. R2 probably won't even look at this thread and if by some chance they do they will not respond. They will all be pointing and laughing at the screen calling all of idiots for still playing this game no matter how much they screw people over. I don't even write suggestions anymore cause it's a watse of my time. I don't care about other peoples opinions or people who like to troll sutff, I post suggestions on the account that maybe r2 might like them and suggest them to 7 roads. Since they have proven to not care about the player community and money is the only thing they listen too, I myself am done spending money and will log on from time to time collecting random stuff untill one day I just dont logg on anymore. Only way you guys are going to send a message to them is stop spending money, Threads on forums will never be taken serious by them let alone read.

Comment

The most ridiculous thing of all though was... the nerfing of the vouchers . Really, that was the peak of your greed.
                (For everyone that hasn't noticed yet the check-in rewards of vouchers and TOA harvest vouchers have been direly reduced).
                Didn't you get enough balens from people buying double skills?
                Didnt you get enough balens from people attacking world bosses?
                Didn't you get enough balens from people upgrading farms?
                I won't even mention the imbalances it causes between servers.
                This .
                East coast archer.

Comment

voucher cut 50%, and the price stilll normal. how can be we upgrade our farm land, WB, and reset skill for fun. T_T really. they want force us to pay, if these continue, this game will die. not in server china, the price and other things are good, its good for free and casher too. so a rich or poor man can play together with fun. it's not developer who control. it's company, developer only make the game, the company can control the market and change everything.

maybe this is because there have much server. please no more server. if all don't pay anymore. its hard for you all to pay rent for these server. think about it.
                  Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                  Name Char : Surya91
                  Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

okey.. let me tell you guys this...
                    NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO RECHARGE BALENS.
                    NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY THE GAME.
                    THE GAME WONT DIE EVEN WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.
                    WHEEL OF FATE IS FREE.

so stop all those stupid complains and enjoy the game, if u cant enjoy it then ur totally in the wrong game and have to move on.
                    just my 2 cents.
                    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

I agree on the Anniversary Events, but the rest originated from 7Roads, R2Games only took it from them and give us what has to be implemented. If you have problems with contents concerning game mechanics, telling R2Games ain't going to help nor they will or can do anything about it.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

...i am the moderate casher, but the idea of cutting vouchers is very stupid , even if they let us convert vouchers to balens or whatsoever...

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                          okey.. let me tell you guys this...
                          NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO RECHARGE BALENS.
                          NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY THE GAME.
                          THE GAME WONT DIE EVEN WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.
                          WHEEL OF FATE IS FREE.

so stop all those stupid complains and enjoy the game, if u cant enjoy it then ur totally in the wrong game and have to move on.
                          just my 2 cents.

Tell ya what I'll use the same reply you used... if you don't like our complaining then quit and move on? how's that work for ya.
                          Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-21-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                            Tell ya what I'll use the same reply you used... if you don't like our complaining then quit and move on? how's that work for ya.
                            little ignorant ♥♥♥♥ not worth my time.
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-22-2013, 02:31 AM.
                            BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                              Very much agree with you... paid to much to quit. soo aint payin no more. ^.^

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                              Server: s14 kabam
                              Class: Knight
                              Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Working...
                              X