Your greed will be the end of this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QQAries View Post
    In the end, I will do like some earlier posts, stop spending, login to ENJOY my money for a while and perhaps one day then stop coming in altogether ...
    I started playing this game last Nov. and have seen many, many players come and go. I no longer buy extras (mounts etc) and simply focus on what I need to buy to keep moving like crypt keys, enough clothing to have some start up rage in pve, that kind of thing. I thank Memory for removing the post, you can't say anything on the forum about the imbalance without being trolled most times I swear some people live here for it.

The problem as I see it is R2's own stated business model is to have games that come on strong, soak players, then die off with the money in their pockets. This is a bad business model because while initially it might make them some money, the players being chased off after being scammed avoid other R2 games like the plague.

Giving players back vouchers was good, and the right thing to do for once (albiet less than they stole), but R2 has to put some serious thought into this "FREE" game as they advertize it. I personally am not even sure the train wreck can be diverted at this point because there is no way to balance the imbalance they have created without offending P2W players and the players that came for the "free" game. At this point cashiers are leaving as well, servers begin with hardly any population, old servers are all but dead with no merge in sight.

So Memory says R2 *is* listening, great! Has the business model changed from rob em and run? Are they now concerned with creating a game that has staying power?
    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

I agree. R2 bussiness model is to make as much money as fast as they can , but a better bussiness model would to make more money overtime. They need to put a server up that you can't buy anything other then cosmetics without stats, everything is attainable in the game and just charge a monthly fee and see how well that server works out. If it's successful then make another so on and so forth.
      Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-22-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
        little ignorant ♥♥♥♥ not worth my time.
        Not worth your time yet you still took the time to reply? Obviously it is worth your time.

Balen prices are the big problem. 1 balen = 1 cent so you need to spend 30 bucks to buy a mount. They would make 10 times more money if they reduced the prices either of the items or the balens. There are millions of free players like me who haven't spent a dime on the game and won't because the prices are too high. If they lowered it I would spend money. If a 30 dollar mount cost 5 instead ya they would lose 25 bucks on the sale. But they'd have a million more sales then they do now and would make tons more money. Why do you think walmart is such a huge company. They sell their products cheap for a little profit and make money on the volume of customers who love the prices. R2 needs to learn more about business.

Comment

Wheel of fate is really OP, just checked the master casher Zebq and got it to lv5 already, 3k BR bump lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
            okey.. let me tell you guys this...
            NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO RECHARGE BALENS.
            NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY THE GAME.
            THE GAME WONT DIE EVEN WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.
            WHEEL OF FATE IS FREE.

so stop all those stupid complains and enjoy the game, if u cant enjoy it then ur totally in the wrong game and have to move on.
            just my 2 cents.
            your 2 cents aren't worth a penny. get back to work and FIX the LAG you slaggard.

Comment

hmm i think this thread belongs here, sorry i opened new 1
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ystals-omG-lol
              Server - S236
              Guild - TBA lol
              Charter - WartuneGod
              Skill - Noob

Comment

Originally posted by poenkrock View Post
                surely, this developer only suck ur pocket more deeper then before, dont say its not them to insist u to buy, but if u can see clearly they did it, not with gun but with gameplay system. Thanks God i already quit long time ago
                well done lol
                any tip for me how to do it?
                Last edited by Passenger1984; 08-22-2013, 06:38 PM. Reason: didnt catch quote
                Server - S236
                Guild - TBA lol
                Charter - WartuneGod
                Skill - Noob

Comment

Originally posted by Passenger1984 View Post
                  well done lol
                  any tip for me how to do it?
                  XD
                  first clear all ur internet history and unbookmark W2, Go outside... spend time with ur frends, family or GF/BF, or do other hobby beside game, if u still cant.. just find another game or other developer ;P
                  seriously, if u see this game really sucking u more and more... its better think to stop lol, cause in the end u will get nothing beside fake satisfaction of a bit pixel, sigh.

Comment

Working...
                  X