Honor loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor loss

Just wanted to be sure on what actually determines the amount of honor lost. Is it only the enemy honor, or does BR affect this too? I've been lucky enough to never lose more than 5 honor (10 -50%) so far, and almost got to Knight Crusader, but I've never lost to players with lower BR. My friend, however, sometimes lost to several players 5 levels and 20k BR higher and lost hundreds of honor.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

I'm fairly sure it's sole based on the honor difference and nothing to do with BR.

Comment

yeah i have a girl in my guild 2 months without bg and go the 60 full set ... and now she is like 200 honor per kill )

Comment

its your honor level vs the honor level of the person who kills you..

some people go big on br and low on honor.. rarely doing bg's for months on end. so when they do,, they dominate.. even if they dont dominate and they die, they loose very little honor and get dryads...

some people like to sit back at the high ends of 40's, 50's and 60's to maximise their honor. others dont. they just work on their br, then jump in bg at lvl 69 and get all their honor all at once.

Comment

also your BR is increased with your honour medallion. I do not recommend to just upgrade your BR and than jump into BG. Those players that do that are most High-Cashier players. There is no rule what honour level you want to get it and when (at what level). You must figure it by your self. If you are a crit figure than it is important that you get Imperial commander ASAP (as it helps enomurously).
          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

It has to do with your rank, if you're higher than the other person and win/lose you will win/lose alot of honor.
            Hate being in 55+ as High Commander, dying by people higher br than me and low rank is just wrong... They should do BGs by looking at rank .
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
              its your honor level vs the honor level of the person who kills you..

some people go big on br and low on honor.. rarely doing bg's for months on end. so when they do,, they dominate.. even if they dont dominate and they die, they loose very little honor and get dryads...

some people like to sit back at the high ends of 40's, 50's and 60's to maximise their honor. others dont. they just work on their br, then jump in bg at lvl 69 and get all their honor all at once.

like me

good choice :P
              • S69 - Corftey ravine
              • H4D3S
              • lvl 76 archer
              • 103k br

Comment

they loose very little honor and get dryads...
                Wait dryads also depends on honor? I thought it was just 2nd death in a row and further.

Anyway that's kinda sucks to die from someone much higher br and lose 400 honor or so, but I guess that's there so you can't get high honor rank without increasing your BR.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  It has to do with your rank, if you're higher than the other person and win/lose you will win/lose alot of honor.
                  Hate being in 55+ as High Commander, dying by people higher br than me and low rank is just wrong... They should do BGs by looking at rank .
                  Not just rank. It depends on the "numerical" value of your honor.
                  Both of you can be Imperial Commander but if he has lower numerical value of your honor and he kills you, you lose a lot.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Both of you can be Imperial Commander but if he has lower numerical value of your honor and he kills you, you lose a lot.
                    Nah, that never happened to me and I tested that.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                      Nah, that never happened to me and I tested that.
                      Condor is right. It won't show up with a difference of just 10 or 100 numerical honor, but it does work that way if the difference is large enough.

Comment

Creamy is right about Condor being right. It's happened to me several times by both winning and losing.
                        ChieftainRez
                        Knight
                        VictisHNR
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                          Creamy is right about Condor being right. It's happened to me several times by both winning and losing.
                          So, can i say that you are right about Creamy right on about Condor being right?
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

only if you are right.
                            ChieftainRez
                            Knight
                            VictisHNR
                            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              So, can i say that you are right about Creamy right on about Condor being right?
                              Damn your avatar I was rly confused when I couldn't squash it..

Comment

Working...
                              X