What if...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if...?

Seriously, I love the idea of 1 mpd run per day.

BUT what if I am unable to complete because...
    ... archer has no scatter, mage has no puri,
    ...can't get the final boss and one of the party must leave to make room for someone stronger?
    And what if I'm KICKED to make that room...
    Do I lose my dailly run?

Shouldn't it be 1 completed run?

I do agree that it should be 1 complete run instead of 1 attempt on entry, and then just get all rewards at the end so it can't be abused. Something would have to be worked out for summoner run since a lot of those don't get completed by killing last boss, but I like the idea in general.

Comment

you get reward on each boss ...

Comment

Don't run with people you don't know, or face the risk of things going terribly wrong.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

so long as you are competent.. you should be fine..

pick your team wisely. remember, you only have 1 chance a day. so dont waste it

if mage or archer comes with no puri or scatter.. kindly ask them to get it, if they can not. kindly ask them to leave to make way for one who does, if that fails kick them. dont let an idiot drag your team down. at some point in the game people become reliant on being carried through dungeons, so long as you dont have one of those people in your team, youll be fine. if you do, whip them into shape or send them packing.

its nice to help those less fortunate, but do it after youve done your runs so you have no problems with loosing attempts.

as for getting stuck at final boss, if you have a team member who sucks.. try to recruit a new member for your team to complete mpds.
          also, if you are unsure, do a dungeon that you and your team are confident with, then try said "next level" dungeon when you have no attempts. to see if you can beat it with your team. if you cant. dont risk the chance.. wait a while, work on your br, and try again.

it all boils down to how badly you suck... if your the guy who doesnt bring puri when its needed, or scatter when it counts or your sitting on 10k less br than everyone else in your mpd team, chances are your fears will come true..
          if you dont suck and your at a level where your being relied on by your team and you bring a decent set of skills to the team, you have no worries..

if you have a solid team, youll have no problem finding people who want to run with you.

Comment

"so long as you are competent.. you should be fine.."
            Probably spoken by someone who is in the top guild of his server not giving a [...] for other people and server balance.
            What do you mean pick your team wisely? It is a game, you are supposed to have fun. I don't enjoy coming back from work and arrange to do a run in 1,5 hour. I like to play when I feel like it, with those people online at that moment. I don't like getting rstricted by a game I PAY. If so, I rather go out and have a drink.

For the record, I am a knight (one of the strongest of my server, I don't suck, but Skribz might) and knights have neither puri, nor scatter, are not as strong as archers and have no heal. I am ENTIRELY dependent on others, no matter how much money I spend.
            But I like people like you Skribz expressing their oppinion in threads even if their oppinion is selfish...

Comment

I just started the game 5 days ago, I had no problem getting into a guild where everyone was new to the game and having people to run the MP with at the level I am interested in running.

So, I do not see a problem with 1 MP per day from a new player that is just getting stable on their first server.

My advice, join a guild and ask in the guild chat if anyone is interested in running (insert MP here) you will fill a party pretty quickly and get your one run in with no problems.

Comment

Pfff, if you have that much fear of not completing an MPD, then you must be a very social person lol.
                Just make sure you're in a good guild and do it with people you know well.
                I really don't see how this is so hard...
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  Pfff, if you have that much fear of not completing an MPD, then you must be a very social person lol.
                  Just make sure you're in a good guild and do it with people you know well.
                  I really don't see how this is so hard...
                  Of course you don't. Try to be one of the top levels of your server, specifically one of the 5 people of level 62+ divided in 2 guilds for server balance and you will see my point
                  And don't tell us all to join the same guild because that will kill the server.
                  All I can do is wait another person to hit 60 to come to mpd, but what if he/she is not good enough? Or I will tell my guildy "Sorry, not strong enough"
                  But wait, you were only TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF...
                  Silly me...

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                    Of course you don't. Try to be one of the top levels of your server, specifically one of the 5 people of level 62+ divided in 2 guilds for server balance and you will see my point
                    And don't tell us all to join the same guild because that will kill the server.
                    All I can do is wait another person to hit 60 to come to mpd, but what if he/she is not good enough? Or I will tell my guildy "Sorry, not strong enough"
                    But wait, you were only TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF...
                    Silly me...
                    Haha, you level yourself so fast not realising you do this to yourself and then moan you can't find people.
                    You are hilarious rofl. Talk about being selfish and ignorant on top of that.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

What is your BR? Mine is 42k+. It is PERFECT for my level.
                      I don't have to wait others to grow. I do things quick, I do it the VIP way and I like it.

And for the record, being selfish isn't leveling fast, it is not caring for others.
                      You said you don't see how it is hard to find groups. I proved you it is not.
                      Then you complain about me leveling up fast. That is MY bussiness and as long as my BR is ok, NOBODY CAN TELL ME ANYTHING.

Go home and watch cartoons boy...

Comment

although i understand your problem and its hard its kinda stupid to not have a team to do mpds with.

tho the solution is talents max it till ppl get stronger

u need to stay 62 for a while giving others to pick up
                        • S69 - Corftey ravine
                        • H4D3S
                        • lvl 76 archer
                        • 103k br

Comment

I don't have to wait others to grow. I do things quick, I do it the VIP way and I like it.

And for the record, being selfish isn't leveling fast, it is not caring for others.
                          Then you complain about me leveling up fast. That is MY bussiness and as long as my BR is ok, NOBODY CAN TELL ME ANYTHING.

ok now ur taking the wrong turn...

yes u have to wait.. if u dont u still cant do mpds and thats just the whole issue ur crying about here....
                          if u dont wait, do so we dont care.. atleast i dont..
                          u cant do mpd on ur own so ye u have to wait on the others and btw it will only make u benifit from it..

and rofl i rly hope ur server mates read this that u do not care about them... that u care about u and nothing else..
                          • S69 - Corftey ravine
                          • H4D3S
                          • lvl 76 archer
                          • 103k br

Comment

Lol 1 complete run dats briliant ide so we just do it over and over without kill final boss to get many legend stone buahahahahahaha this is amazing hope ur dream come true
                            IGN : MsKorupsi
                            server : 3
                            level : 69
                            BR : 200k++
                            knights fable

Comment

Lvl 57 with 48+k BR.
                              I think we're done here.

(and a very light casher, mount str 1550, most of my astrals lvl 4 gold)

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X