Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lvl 50 or 40 PvE set?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 50 or 40 PvE set?

Hey I am a lvl 48 knight and I am wondering if I should craft the lvl 40 PvE set or the lvl 50 one. I know the lvl 50 is much better but it takes a lot of time to craft. I have enough resources at the moment to craft two pieces of the lvl 40 set but I did not craft it yet just in case I decide not to go for tht set. in a week or so school starts and I will have less time so should I just use lvl 40 or wait a while for a better set?

If you enough or close enough resources for PVE set 40. Then make it first. After that make lvl 50 PVE set.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

50 ftw .....

Comment

well thx I think I am going to just carft the lvl 40 set seeing as im halfway there and dont have a alot of free time. I will work on lvl 50 when this set is done

Comment

king as you do not have time you are just losing time with crafting level 40 set
          each set is better than the previous one except if you go for legendary (which once again takes time). So i do recommend that you go as quick as possible to level 50 and began to work on rings and jewlery to turn them into legendary than you can go to level 55 go for PVP set and after that come back and get legendary 50 set or go for 60 set.
          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

cant argue with that.. ^^

lvl 40 set is a waste of need resources. aim should be 50 set legend (will take u enough time already)
            • S69 - Corftey ravine
            • H4D3S
            • lvl 76 archer
            • 103k br

Comment

Get 40 rings (the difference between 40 and 50 rings isn't much but having that extra socket in leg rings is very nice, also much easier to get 40 legs), everything else 50. 40 is a waste because you just level too fast.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i think main reason to get the 40 set is for the extra rage which isnt that needed as a knight. so i would get the pvp sets and then go for the 50 or 60 set. for other classes the 40 set might be a good option especially if your focus is on pve content and not pvp. consider that the 40 set is still much easier to get than the 50 or even 60 set. you need only 320 crystalloids and 200 leg stones (compared to 800lloids, 400 stones for 50 set), and by doing void-nm (which is the only nm-dungeon that can be done easily without help or being over-geared for that lvl) you have a good chance to get the portal for an extra 6lloids + 5 stones each day.
                Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-22-2013, 04:33 AM.

Comment

setsuna88
                  I disagree with you completly. Here is why. Problem is time. You want to upgrade and get new gear as quick as possible. New gear means a huge BR boost. If you are losing time with lower armour sets players who will jump you will at first have lower BR but at the end they will run you over. 40 gear is needed just to get trough level 40 to get exp and move to level 50 and than to level 55. The fun beginns after level 50. Mark my word level 55 PVP gear is better than level 40 legendary set (not legendary 50 set thought). Legendary 50 set is the same as 60 set but you can get it quicker. That is why a lot of players are changing PVP set into legendary 50 set. Legendary 60 set is way better than legendary 50 set and so on. For each new set you will lose more and more time.
                  Last edited by R211563703; 08-22-2013, 04:55 AM.
                  Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Get 50 leg. Takes some time but its way shorter than 60 pve. 40 isnt worth doing in my opinion for knight. Well pve doesnt give knigts so big boost like it gives mages or even archers.

Comment

40 = total **** for knight. Don't even bother.

Comment

go for 50 set instead of 40

Comment

lvl up faster, use lvl55 pvp first and prepare your lvl50 legendary pve set and then go for lvl60 pve set.

Comment

Working...
                          X