Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

help please i guess to cashers this is not a problem but for us free players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please i guess to cashers this is not a problem but for us free players

im level 57 now but seems like my rod earning are too than other players...

my history:

1 from BG chest
    5 from Guild altar
    and 4 from playing wartune long enough

altar level 6 = 18 spin a day
    and i spin all my attemps after reset as soon as possible

T_T early 40s i used 7 rods to socket more gems too my level 40 leg set

so now i only got 3 left and my first level 50 legend is about to be done later and i can get another after 3-4 days

guys i need your advice of how to get more rods?

Edit:

i guess i posted it at the wrong section.. can mods move this to game discussion please.. and thank you
    Last edited by BorrDeSiraUlo; 08-22-2013, 08:44 AM.

• Whispir
    replied
    All luck :| I've gotten 20 rods from the beginner stuff and guild blessings in 2.5 months. Maybe even another 2 that I wasted when I first started playing. I just do guild blessings everyday BUT my clan does have a lvl 10 altar...so yeah. Just need patience...and for you, even more patience.

edit: Make that 21* now :P
    Last edited by Whispir; 08-23-2013, 07:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dopatabe
    replied
    Tri to donate 100K++ before do guild bless dunno about other but i got high chance to land in shop item

Leave a comment:

• R27638621
    replied
    i gor till 2rod from g.blessing.i got all trash from g blessing.never colect them. so lucky enough.u got more than me

Leave a comment:

• BorrDeSiraUlo
    replied
    Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
    Can't think of another way to get rods other than relying on luck.
    What you could do is to use the free balens link at the top of your screen, next to the countdown. Depending on your region you could earn a lot of free balens that way.
    4-6 per day i gave up on that DX

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Moved to Game Discussion as requested.
    thank you

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Mostly the problem is people never save it up. And use it on lvl 35 set for example while it's not really useful (that's for non cashers).
    well i used my 7 rods with level 40 leg set because i thought i can earn more by the time passing.. because at my server i got 5 within 20 days and during that time our altar is level 3 to 4 so 9 to 12 spins a day.. now after that lucky days.. it is almost another 20 days and still not getting even just 1 from altar..
    Last edited by BorrDeSiraUlo; 08-22-2013, 09:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Mostly the problem is people never save it up. And use it on lvl 35 set for example while it's not really useful (that's for non cashers).

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Moved to Game Discussion as requested.

Leave a comment:

• NyxVampiria
    replied
    Can't think of another way to get rods other than relying on luck.
    What you could do is to use the free balens link at the top of your screen, next to the countdown. Depending on your region you could earn a lot of free balens that way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X