Arena without server number

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena without server number

too many time, in arena, the lower server wait a second, to see the server name of the people they face, than use 3 stun.
    some people explain that stun is to protect against dryad in battleground
    but there is no dryad in arena.
    so, to protect higher number server, hiding the server number could really help to have REAL fight and not stun until you die
    (for those who say you have to upgrade your stun more, i will explain that there is a limit of how much xp you can get each day. someone from 150 number less had many months of XP to upgrade his Stun)
    Yes
    63.64%
    No
    18.18%
    Don't care
    18.18%

The poll is expired.

RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

This is a good idea.
    +1
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Funny how they implemented dryads to protect the "weak", then implement HS to protect the "strong" who became the "weak". Now I wonder what they'll implement to protect the weak, who were the strong, who were the weak to begin with . I sware 1/4 of the complaints and suggestions are nothing more then an attempt to control the butterfly effect caused by dryads?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good suggestion for the current state of the game and it's a +1 in my eyes. It also feels like nothing more then putting bandaids on bandaids. It's a shame R2 / 7roads has walked so far down this path that we're forced to deal with the symptoms and not the cause.

Comment

Very good idea, completely agree with it!
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
        X