Class Wars BR Requirement?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars BR Requirement?!?!

Why must R2 put a BR requirement for top 100? I see tons with 0 wins and only on there because of br.. I even got more wins then the high brs with 0 wins, I find this to be very unfair, why does R2 **** up everything they touch?

what the heck are you talking about lol, if you looked at the date those were rankings form last class wars.

Comment

Originally posted by R26171187 View Post
      Why must R2 put a BR requirement for top 100? I see tons with 0 wins and only on there because of br.. I even got more wins then the high brs with 0 wins, I find this to be very unfair, why does R2 **** up everything they touch?
      Those are the people who got into the Top 100 in last time's CW. Those people either didn't play or didn't win any battles that time. It's not the people from the preliminaries this time.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        Those are the people who got into the Top 100 in last time's CW. Those people either didn't play or didn't win any battles that time. It's not the people from the preliminaries this time.
        I'm pretty sure he meant the people in top 100 from then who got 0 wins shouldn't have been there, I agree with that because tons of people got more wins then that, so there must be a br minimum to qualify for top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
          I'm pretty sure he meant the people in top 100 from then who got 0 wins shouldn't have been there, I agree with that because tons of people got more wins then that, so there must be a br minimum to qualify for top 100.
          what are you talking about it goes by wins than if you have same wins it is by br for the finals.

Comment

If you've made it to the top 100, you've made it to the top 100. If you then decide not to play in the finals, doesn't change the fact you got into the top 100... So they're listed in the top 100 they fought hard for to get into...

Comment

more than br i think it is the money spent and points earned is taken into consideration, in my server 2 players had same points, but one was vip lvl 9 and other was vip lvl 7, player with vip lvl 9 went in to final of this CW

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                If you've made it to the top 100, you've made it to the top 100. If you then decide not to play in the finals, doesn't change the fact you got into the top 100... So they're listed in the top 100 they fought hard for to get into...
                Well I saw for qualifiers people with 0 wins in top 100 aswell, so I do think there is a br requirement..

Comment

No.. Different classes I assume. There are not so many knights as the others, so if there is 3.5k points minimum for archer, then it might be 3.4k for knight (just an example)

Comment

no BR requirement

However, CW is based around BR for ranking.

IE:
                    2 person with 8 wins.
                    Both can make Top 100
                    The person with a higher BR will be placed 100
                    While the lower BR will be placed 101 (thus not making it into Top 100)

Also... I wonder if they fixed that Warrior Call exploit...

Where players in Finals could leave right before the final fight and pop Warrior Call to increase their BR and gain a higher Ranking for better reward.

Comment

Well I saw for qualifiers people with 0 wins in top 100 aswell, so I do think there is a br requirement..
                      you are mistaken, it still shows the ranking from last month's FINALS. so they had 0 wins in the finals cause they were probably not online that day but still won a lot of games before to qualify.

Comment

no, if 2 ppl get the same point, the one who win faster gets in.

Comment

CW really don't required much of your Br, but your luck instead. And how you play to win

The 1st CW i even saw someone with 55k br in Top #100 with 60k+ br
                          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

as anichaos said that is how the rankign in CW works. Yesterday was the worst CW for me i won the first 8 and then lost all others due to HP difference. I fought mages with legendary set with my PVP set. LOL. You cannot compete with it due to rage difference.
                            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Well now I know there is a br requirement, got 1 more win and more points then one of my guild members who placed 67th in class wars, same class, higher br, I didn't even place top 100 and got more then him, non vip non casher, **** you r2, you guys are ******* scum, required to spend money to have chance for top 100 class wars??

Comment

Working...
                              X