Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Spawn Camping, at its best

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spawn Camping, at its best

    here are some images i took of spawn campers tell me what do u think about this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	571.3 KB
ID:	1739355Click image for larger version

Name:	2 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	612.2 KB
ID:	1739356

  • #2
    looks like your team is getting destroyed

    Comment


    • #3
      lol winning is winning

      Comment


      • #4
        Think spawn camping is dumb but just get dryad from them and bomb them. That's the only time I condone dryad bombing though.

        Comment


        • #5
          I had something similar happened the other day, and I was on the receiving end of it. I grabbed a cart, got killed at mine (which is fine), then proceed to get killed 3 times in a row in the short distance between spawn and resource officer. Next time I spawned, I announced in chat that I have 70% dryad (actually only had 40% and some can still kill me). I was left alone to cart for the rest of that BG lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Spawn Camping is stupid.

            Also, if you really feel that bad about it, head to A-Game host instead, they have rules against Spawn Camping and will ban ppls for it.

            R2 used to have it until they got too much Tickets so they removed it because it requires too much work to see who's actually Spawn Camping or not (with or without pic/ videos...)

            Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
            I had something similar happened the other day, and I was on the receiving end of it. I grabbed a cart, got killed at mine (which is fine), then proceed to get killed 3 times in a row in the short distance between spawn and resource officer. Next time I spawned, I announced in chat that I have 70% dryad (actually only had 40% and some can still kill me). I was left alone to cart for the rest of that BG lol
            That's a good Strategy, making OP ppls think you can kill them and take their Honor (except for VIP9 ppls)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Think spawn camping is dumb but just get dryad from them and bomb them. That's the only time I condone dryad bombing though.
              the pain for some players who are not vip is, each time they die they lose a lot of honor which is hard to get for free players

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                the pain for some players who are not vip is, each time they die they lose a lot of honor which is hard to get for free players
                well only thing you can do is get strong enough to kill them without than

                Comment


                • #9
                  Spawn camping is a dumb, dryadbombing too...so if someone cry aBout spown campers and then try dryad bombing me when i carting ... Ehhwhat a Noobs

                  _________


                  Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br


                  _________


                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X