Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Spawn Camping, at its best

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn Camping, at its best

here are some images i took of spawn campers tell me what do u think about this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	571.3 KB
ID:	1739355Click image for larger version

Name:	2 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	612.2 KB
ID:	1739356

looks like your team is getting destroyed

Comment

lol winning is winning

Comment

Think spawn camping is dumb but just get dryad from them and bomb them. That's the only time I condone dryad bombing though.

Comment

I had something similar happened the other day, and I was on the receiving end of it. I grabbed a cart, got killed at mine (which is fine), then proceed to get killed 3 times in a row in the short distance between spawn and resource officer. Next time I spawned, I announced in chat that I have 70% dryad (actually only had 40% and some can still kill me). I was left alone to cart for the rest of that BG lol

Comment

Spawn Camping is stupid.

Also, if you really feel that bad about it, head to A-Game host instead, they have rules against Spawn Camping and will ban ppls for it.

R2 used to have it until they got too much Tickets so they removed it because it requires too much work to see who's actually Spawn Camping or not (with or without pic/ videos...)

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
            I had something similar happened the other day, and I was on the receiving end of it. I grabbed a cart, got killed at mine (which is fine), then proceed to get killed 3 times in a row in the short distance between spawn and resource officer. Next time I spawned, I announced in chat that I have 70% dryad (actually only had 40% and some can still kill me). I was left alone to cart for the rest of that BG lol
            That's a good Strategy, making OP ppls think you can kill them and take their Honor (except for VIP9 ppls)

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Think spawn camping is dumb but just get dryad from them and bomb them. That's the only time I condone dryad bombing though.
              the pain for some players who are not vip is, each time they die they lose a lot of honor which is hard to get for free players

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                the pain for some players who are not vip is, each time they die they lose a lot of honor which is hard to get for free players
                well only thing you can do is get strong enough to kill them without than

Comment

Spawn camping is a dumb, dryadbombing too...so if someone cry aBout spown campers and then try dryad bombing me when i carting ... Ehhwhat a Noobs

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                  X