No announcement yet.

i wants these in game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's sad that the English version that came BEFORE the german and the italian versions is SO FAR BEHIND

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
      Yeah that's the German servers. A-Games has the German servers as well from K-Games and they have that gear and wings.

Chinese servers have the Wings you can get them from events now and then, they just had an event recently that gave them again. I like the red version of them. They're essentially Yaros's Wings.

We'll get them eventually. The clothing outfit though who knows, since we get ours from 7Road and they don't have those clothing we might not get them.
      Interesting, so CN have Wing events?
      I been suggesting that for a long while (not on R2, I place suggestions on other Hosts that actually reads them)

Do you know if they're Casher obtainable only? or are there wing events where regular players can obtain them too?

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
        Yeah that's the German servers. A-Games has the German servers as well from K-Games and they have that gear and wings.

Chinese servers have the Wings you can get them from events now and then, they just had an event recently that gave them again. I like the red version of them. They're essentially Yaros's Wings.

We'll get them eventually. The clothing outfit though who knows, since we get ours from 7Road and they don't have those clothing we might not get them.
        7Road makes that one to as it is the 1st bit of loading screen before whack a mole load screen
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

obviously spending money will bother to players...so, why don't wartune creates different level fights for free and VIP versions.

i think it will be fare to free version players get Battle they worth it not defeated by VIP privileged players.

Comment

Originally posted by jhony007 View Post
            obviously spending money will bother to players...so, why don't wartune creates different level fights for free and VIP versions.

i think it will be fare to free version players get Battle they worth it not defeated by VIP privileged players.
            It's not VIP that makes someone strong, it's the Cash Spend that does.

From buying Wings, Clothing, Socket Drills, Crystaloids, Soul Crystals, Mount Whip, Legend Stone, Gem Transporters, etc etc.
            That makes a Casher rise above the others in a quick period of time and obtain stats that it's hard for free players to obtain.

If you want to separate... should do it by level + BR.

Such as a free player with 40k BR vsing a cash player with 40k BR and both players within 5~10 levels of each other.
            This usually means the free player is higher level, but it balances out the cash equip the casher has.

In turn, this BG would only be composed of something like level 50~54, where players are all within 5000 BR of each other.

This lets players fight on almost equal footing against each other.

Instead of like current BG where there may be someone like 10~15k BR higher than anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
              If r2 can make money off it sure you will probably see it.
              Agreed ....if they can make money from it it'll soon be ingame

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                It's not VIP that makes someone strong, it's the Cash Spend that does.

From buying Wings, Clothing, Socket Drills, Crystaloids, Soul Crystals, Mount Whip, Legend Stone, Gem Transporters, etc etc.
                That makes a Casher rise above the others in a quick period of time and obtain stats that it's hard for free players to obtain.

If you want to separate... should do it by level + BR.

Such as a free player with 40k BR vsing a cash player with 40k BR and both players within 5~10 levels of each other.
                This usually means the free player is higher level, but it balances out the cash equip the casher has.

In turn, this BG would only be composed of something like level 50~54, where players are all within 5000 BR of each other.

This lets players fight on almost equal footing against each other.

Instead of like current BG where there may be someone like 10~15k BR higher than anyone else
                There would be two players in my BG then.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  There would be two players in my BG then.
                  On East server, there are quite a few 50k+ BR players around level 55~59.
                  However, the majority of players are still around 35~45k BR.

It's around 5k BR range difference, so that means someone with 45k BR can still end up with a 50k BR player in same BG, etc.

Instead of the current... where someone of 40k BR can end up with someone that have 55k BR

Comment

Working...
                  X