Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

i wants these in game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wants these in game

will we ever see these clothes and wings here on wartune .. pic is from a different version of wartune called demon slayerClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_22.png
Views:	1
Size:	351.3 KB
ID:	1739358
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

It's Italian Servers.... lol

I have accounts on that publisher, but since I don't speak/ read Italian... I have no idea what they have, LOL.

BTW, there's also a Flame Wing version of that.

Comment

If r2 can make money off it sure you will probably see it.

Comment

There's also a green and blue version of the wings, i believe. So the wings we will get, because the chinese servers have it already, the armor and that, i don't think even chinese servers have it :S
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

That looks so cool._. IMPLEMENT IT!

Comment

Well, they allow hosts to create their own clothing skins after all, if R2Games ever do it, we might see things other hosts don't have.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              Well, they allow hosts to create their own clothing skins after all, if R2Games ever do it, we might see things other hosts don't have.
              R2's too lazy to do these, LOL

I bet R2 will just leech other host's data and transfer it here.

Comment

Well they do look cool, but wanted them in-game just for a look? Unless you a very heavy casher, those types of cloth is no way to own.
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

oh snap that set and bow looks so HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    R2's too lazy to do these, LOL

I bet R2 will just leech other host's data and transfer it here.
                    R2 had an out of game event a while ago asking for player submissions of artwork depicting wings/clothing/mounts that they wanted to see in the game. Haven't seen much come from it yet to my knowledge but I'm sure they have that artwork sitting somewhere waiting to be digitized and released.

I also feel myself compelled to once again ask.....if you have such a low opinion of this company and the game they host then why do you insist on posting in their forums and playing the game? You call R2 lazy. I call you an attention grabbing troll with nothing better to do than post "calculations" of event rewards in an attempt to make yourself seem useful and throw in your 2 cents over and over on any thread that has a complaint about the P2W aspect of this game.

that is all
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                      R2 had an out of game event a while ago asking for player submissions of artwork depicting wings/clothing/mounts that they wanted to see in the game. Haven't seen much come from it yet to my knowledge but I'm sure they have that artwork sitting somewhere waiting to be digitized and released.

I also feel myself compelled to once again ask.....if you have such a low opinion of this company and the game they host then why do you insist on posting in their forums and playing the game? You call R2 lazy. I call you an attention grabbing troll with nothing better to do than post "calculations" of event rewards in an attempt to make yourself seem useful and throw in your 2 cents over and over on any thread that has a complaint about the P2W aspect of this game.

that is all
                      That event was like from March.
                      A lot of submissions in there are ideas from other games.

2. Incorporating community created designs into Wartune will take time. It may be a few months before the first round of winners’ designs have been added. We hope to continually improve this process, and shorten the time it takes to implement designs in-game.
                      Been about 5 month since than, and the first round of winners are still not picked.

I am unbiased, my view is based on whatever R2 do.
                      If they did something good for the community, I praise, if not, than I place my feedbacks.

low opinion is because how R2 acts and how they take their actions.
                      Example: look at the current west server crash issue and what R2 did.

Calculations I do is for non-cashers, and what does this have to do with anything else?
                      What's wrong with helping the community like what ****** is doing with his Blogs?
                      What would this forum be if no one talks about anything? LOL
                      Think what would happen if anything related to the game is removed from forum.

Feedbacks about P2W will always be there, it will not be removed just because some ppls don't want to believe it.

Comment

It's Italian Servers.... lol

I have accounts on that publisher, but since I don't speak/ read Italian... I have no idea what they have, LOL.

BTW, there's also a Flame Wing version of that.
                        Looks German to me..

Well they do look cool, but wanted them in-game just for a look? Unless you a very heavy casher, those types of cloth is no way to own.
                        How can they be expensive if they're level 3? Probably some kind of event..
                        Last edited by d07.RiV; 08-23-2013, 11:28 AM.
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

That event was like from March.
                          A lot of submissions in there are ideas from other games.

Been about 5 month since than, and the first round of winners are still not picked.
                          Submissions being from other hosts answers your question about why it's taking so long. If each host can have different artwork they likely have started some type of "personal property" or licensing process meaning R2 would have to pay a fee or work out a contract with that host in order to use them. It is no fault of R2 that people decided not to create original artwork.

I am unbiased, my view is based on whatever R2 do.
                          If they did something good for the community, I praise, if not, than I place my feedbacks.

low opinion is because how R2 acts and how they take their actions.
                          Example: look at the current west server crash issue and what R2 did.
                          You're kidding right? I can look at any number of your posts in multiple forums and know that your opinion is completely biased. Take this thread for example. Somebody saw some cool looking clothes and posted a screen shot of them asking if we would ever see them. Instead of stopping your post after informing that person what host you think they are from you had to include an UN-constructive comment.

In regards to the West Coast CW issue what would YOU have them do? Was it truly ALL West Coast servers that went down or just a handful? If it wasn't ALL of them how can you justify a complete redo? Also how would a complete redo even work out? Do you take away the rewards from people who were able to participate? If they spent their initial glory crystals already do they simply disappear? Do you give hundreds of people, some who may not even have planned on participating, 2k crystals like some have proposed essentially giving them the same reward as the bottom 50 in Finals for doing nothing? There are potentially far too many factors at work here and they had a very limited time to react given the amount of very angry customers they already had.

Calculations I do is for non-cashers, and what does this have to do with anything else?
                          What's wrong with helping the community like what ****** is doing with his Blogs?
                          What would this forum be if no one talks about anything? LOL
                          Think what would happen if anything related to the game is removed from forum.
                          I have nothing against people helping the community which is why I always try to answer questions that peopl have on these forums and have spent the last 8 months helping anyone who has a question on my server AND creating tutorial videos for Guild sites. You always use your "calculations" as a pre-amble to a quick slam of R2 where ****** simply puts in facts and leaves the opinions out of it.

Feedbacks about P2W will always be there, it will not be removed just because some ppls don't want to believe it.
                          You are right. They will never be removed. That does not, however, make them in any way constructive or useful. In fact they are the exact opposite. The sooner you and people like you resign yourselves to the fact that nothing you say or do will change the P2W aspect of this game the better off we will all be and these forums can become what they should be, a place where questions are answered intelligently and not a place flooded by complaints which should be filed in tickets.
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                            Looks German to me..
                            The Italian server by K-Games is also called Demon Slayer, so I thought it was that one.

I did say I couldn't read Italian, not to mention German.

Comment

Yeah that's the German servers. A-Games has the German servers as well from K-Games and they have that gear and wings.

Chinese servers have the Wings you can get them from events now and then, they just had an event recently that gave them again. I like the red version of them. They're essentially Yaros's Wings.

We'll get them eventually. The clothing outfit though who knows, since we get ours from 7Road and they don't have those clothing we might not get them.

Comment

Working...
                              X