Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CW West Coast servers went down after 1st fight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW West Coast servers went down after 1st fight!

What is R2 going to do? Entire West Coast went down, I won first fight got back in 16 min later with 9 left! So no points and lost scroll time! I heard East Coast stayed up! So CW is not true this time around. What is R2 going to do ? Scores are not true, we can't possibly get in top 100. I say give us all 350 pts for missed matches so that would be 1750 pts added.

We will not be happy with a **** "sorry" package. Do CW over or give us the pts.

i am in the west coast servers and i was in class wars fighting

Comment

Yep we lost half of our fights from the crash. Potions, Scrolls, gold to tune our gems...

Need to reschedule this event after we get compensated for what we spent.

Comment

Pretty much everyone on my server got dc'd after 1st fight also. World chat was full of rage lol

Comment

I am in west coast server and it went down after 1st fight. Finally got back in and 6 fights had passed and NO points for the losses. Just had the points I won on 1st fight. So the servers that stayed up have a BIG advantage over those that went down. Give us a REAL compensation, not some ** like gold. I at least want the points I would have gotten for losing fights.

Comment

are you sure it wasn't just a DC you suffered .. i'm S1 and i never DC'd or that. i got to fight all 15 attempts
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Entire S128 server crashed, everyone lost half their fights. Not a single person made it to finals on my server. Hell I even made it last month!

Comment

102/105/109/199 here, no finalists even wartawan miss it hahaha
                Character : Lergos
                Server : 592/596

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                  are you sure it wasn't just a DC you suffered .. i'm S1 and i never DC'd or that. i got to fight all 15 attempts
                  I immediately got on skype. Our whole server went down. When it came up World chat was exploding. EVERYONE on our server went down.

Comment

Look on the brightside i ranked #1 its not all bad
                    OH PLUMS

Comment

Everyone in our guild and on our server came back same time, and screaming in World Chat! We even called friends, everyone was down on S125. No finalists from 125 either.

Comment

Our entire server was disconnected, a member mage who finished 3rd in 1st CW and 7th in 2nd didn't even qualify, because we all missed 7-8 matches. Screw you R2. This game makes the customer service in Evony look good.

Comment

I still blame the Pandas.

It all started happening when those huge things came into the game, LOL.

But really tho... so much lag now.

Comment

hey LadyGaga lol,yea u made it to top 100 last month

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              I still blame the Pandas.

It all started happening when those huge things came into the game, LOL.

But really tho... so much lag now.
                              I blame the elephants too. Pandas are fatter than elephants. FAIL.

Comment

Working...
                              X