Class War (8/23/2013) Archer (EAST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class War (8/23/2013) Archer (EAST)

so... it looks like Prelim is done for all servers.

First thing I want to ask is... what's this really mean?
    Wagers now cost 2 Balens, in which you will receive 1 Glory Crystal in return.
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post636450
    Does it mean no matter if you win or lose, you will only receive half of the prize?

Because last's month's wording was only "Losing wager will only receive half of balen waged"
    But this month... it seems to suggest any balen you wage, you will only receive half of it.

Now than...
    Who do you think will make Top 3 this time?
    Since it looks like there are some "out-of-nowhere" players appearing in the Tops.

Kongregate has cheaper balens. So that's the reason why you see them catching up on R2 Servers.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Kongregate has cheaper balens. So that's the reason why you see them catching up on R2 Servers.
      If they have cheaper balens then all kong players should be removed from ga,bg and class wars.

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
        If they have cheaper balens then all kong players should be removed from ga,bg and class wars.
        15% discount on there.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Kinda wish I could check out other hosts ppls stats.

It's kinda hard to see who'll make Top 3 this time.

Cause it looks like the rising OAceO is stronger than Spare, but I can't see what stat Bhel have, cause BR doesn't mean everything (unless it's like by 10k aparts)

BTW, looks like Wagering is down this time... it's only at 19100 unlike last month's 36500
          I think less and less ppls are wagering now. (maybe they finally caught up with how rigged the Wagering is and you rarely wins, lol)

Comment

nope kong dont have cheaper balens as i used to play on their servers so unless they changed it within a month they are the saem prices as those that are on R2,Kabam among others

Comment

Kongregate also doesn't get all the free gift packs that R2 gets..... And not sure on the balen prices but 1000 is 10 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Kinda wish I could check out other hosts ppls stats.

It's kinda hard to see who'll make Top 3 this time.

Cause it looks like the rising OAceO is stronger than Spare, but I can't see what stat Bhel have, cause BR doesn't mean everything (unless it's like by 10k aparts)

BTW, looks like Wagering is down this time... it's only at 19100 unlike last month's 36500
                I think less and less ppls are wagering now. (maybe they finally caught up with how rigged the Wagering is and you rarely wins, lol)
                What's stopping you from checking out others stats? I logged onto wartune, aeria, kabam, and koram before placing my wagers.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                  What's stopping you from checking out others stats? I logged onto wartune, aeria, kabam, and koram before placing my wagers.
                  Nothing except it would have been much better if you could see their stats straight from your game instead of having to head into other hosts just to see.

Anyways...
                  Raekwon took First again as Knight
                  But looks like East Mage and Archer changed

I did not expect Elythera to be First...
                  Considering there was 8 higher level BR plus she's only a 74 when there's quite a few 77+

Gotta wait til reset to see the Final Rankings (for this month).

Comment

yeah congrats to those ppl only one seen from 1st class wars is raekwon

Comment

Maybe reset will show the winners differently? Screen shot from inside the ranks where the 7th place finisher is declared the winner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Temp.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	433.4 KB
ID:	1673511

Comment

Originally posted by Regalix View Post
                        Maybe reset will show the winners differently? Screen shot from inside the ranks where the 7th place finisher is declared the winner.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52464[/ATTACH]
                        those were last times class war rankings not this time

Comment

Working...
                        X