Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Questions about Wheel of Fate

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Wheel of Fate

1) What is the "aura unlocks at level 5" about? Do you get new boost? Are there other auras being unlocked at level 10, 15, etc?

2) What is the maximum level of fate you can attain?

Thanks!
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

The "Aura" at level 5 is not a new buff. It's a graphic added to your character. Level 5 is a glowing yellow circle that spins around me. It says there's a new one at 10. From what I understand from china, level 20 is the max.

Comment

.....hmmm could you provide some screenshots in game about this "aura" pls...love too see though

Comment

I actually took this in ga today wondering *** it was
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ss.png
Views:	1
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	1673459

Comment

lol i can't believe you had a screenshot of me.

Comment

Yes was 1st time i had seen it and thought it was some kind of bug
            So at lvl 5 do the stats increase also?

Comment

It's the same stat progression - 100atk, 1000hp per level + the increased def ignore

Comment

yup damm Karrde how much balens it cost u to get lvl 5 allready if i may ask?

i had to spend 2000 balens for lvl 1^^

Comment

level 5 adds +500 atk, +5000 HP, -1250 def

That's already better than level 9 wings, LOL.

These Wheel of Fate is too powerful.

Anyways... those auras... looks similar to the ones in Tank War when you target someone.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Anyways... those auras... looks similar to the ones in Tank War when you target someone.
                    You still need hundreds of dollars and also please stop the complaining. We already know this is a major casher game so it's about time we all learn to deal. It won't change and R2 won't lower there prices. Either we learn to deal or we quit the game and find something else to play.

Comment

The red part is just me being targeted. the aura is the yellow circle. in game it spins around and fades/brightens

Comment

Not really. You are missing that the ignore pdef is not 100% but just a chance to apply. Only the HP bonus is big.
                        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                        I do not exist.
                        For real.

Comment

R2 players don't have access to free wings, everyone has access to this wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                            Not really. You are missing that the ignore pdef is not 100% but just a chance to apply. Only the HP bonus is big.
                            The -def is basically like Ruthlessness, but with a higher proc rate and only increase your damage.
                            the + attack is huge... add that to someone not level 70+ and you'll wipe out everyone in BGs (+ the HP...)

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                            R2 players don't have access to free wings, everyone has access to this wheel.
                            Except you get 1~2 fate stones a day (if you're not lucky) and requires at least 30 days to reach level 1. (compare to ppls that already have level 5 within 3 days)

Cashers with Wings + Fate Wheel = ???
                            (not like it really matters, since R2 & 7Road caters to Heavy Cashers more than anything else)
                            (example? the only feature that was not related to balens was broken on release in 1.662, shows you which parts of the game they work to polish before release)

All these new Casher thing just makes it harder for me to reach Imperial/ Lord Divine as a non-casher...

Comment

The -def is basically like Ruthlessness, but with a higher proc rate and only increase your damage.
                              the + attack is huge... add that to someone not level 70+ and you'll wipe out everyone in BGs (+ the HP...)

Except you get 1~2 fate stones a day (if you're not lucky) and requires at least 30 days to reach level 1. (compare to ppls that already have level 5 within 3 days)

Cashers with Wings + Fate Wheel = ???
                              (not like it really matters, since R2 & 7Road caters to Heavy Cashers more than anything else)
                              (example? the only feature that was not related to balens was broken on release in 1.662, shows you which parts of the game they work to polish before release)

All these new Casher thing just makes it harder for me to reach Imperial/ Lord Divine as a non-casher...
                              what if i told you i got 30 till now ... and few of my guild mate have 40+ already without spending ... stop with the ** ..you even play this game?

Comment

Working...
                              X