This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by symedia View Post
    what if i told you i got 30 till now ... and few of my guild mate have 40+ already without spending ... stop with the ** ..you even play this game?
    If he does play the game, he plays it wrong, that bit I'm sure of. He just spreads random ** on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
      what if i told you i got 30 till now ... and few of my guild mate have 40+ already without spending ... stop with the ** ..you even play this game?
      And you missed the part where I say

Except you get 1~2 fate stones a day (if you're not lucky)
      You even read the forum?

O yea, don't forget to not count in the events, they don't stay there forever.

Comment

Well it seems that anichaos is showing his own brand of "completely UN-biased" commentary (almost choked on my own sarcasm there). Look we know that Heavy Cashers will be able to level this wheel quickly but with the incremental cost increase for each use of the wheel it will still take time to do it with a "reasonable" amount of money. Mid-level cashers will probably go with the same idea I am which is to only do the 10x spins once a day when you DO have Balens available and don't bother with the 200 Balen option to eliminate the bottom rewards. This, like alchemy and Mystery Shop, are potential sinkholes for cash and anyone with some common sense (Casher or not) won't be using the pay option all that often.

BTW anichaos, not now, nor ever, will you be even close to competing with anybody who spends on this game so it doesn't matter how much more P2W it becomes.

that is all
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

anichaos is sort of right. You get 1 fate stone more than 50% of the time. It is true that you may get 10 per day but we all know it is highly dependent on luck. In the long run (by averaging), you get approximately 2.5 fate stones a day.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            anichaos is sort of right. You get 1 fate stone more than 50% of the time. It is true that you may get 10 per day but we all know it is highly dependent on luck. In the long run (by averaging), you get approximately 2.5 fate stones a day.
            I view anichaos kind of like a Vegetarian standing in front of a steakhouse screaming and waving a sign that says "Beef is murder!". While his opinions may, at times, be based on certain facts the chances are that most of the people going to the steakhouse aren't going to become Vegetarians nor is the steakhouse going stop serving steak.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Does anyone know the Wheel of Fate experience requirement?

0 -> 1 58 Fate Stones
              1 -> 2 116 Fate Stones
              2 -> 3 175 Fate Stones
              3 -> 4 246 Fate Stones
              4 -> 5 278 Fate Stones (?)
              5 -> 6 350 Fate Stones (?)
              Last edited by CondorHero; 08-28-2013, 09:36 AM.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

0 -> 1 58 Fate Stones
                1 -> 2 116 Fate Stones
                2 -> 3 175 Fate Stones
                3 -> 4 246 Fate Stones
                4-> 5 = 278, yes.
                5-> 6 = 350, yes - confirmed both

also, total fate value = total stones "trained" x10

Comment

Maximum level for brutal edge is 20 and maximum fate is 69350. That's what I can see from all the monsters on chinese server.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                    Maximum level for brutal edge is 20 and maximum fate is 69350. That's what I can see from all the monsters on chinese server.
                    Yeah 20 is maxbut this need cash from zebq cc to get it xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You need a total of 6935 fate stones for level 20.

Edit: nvm, posted above already :P

Comment

0 -> 1 58 Fate Stones
                        1 -> 2 116 Fate Stones
                        2 -> 3 175 Fate Stones
                        3 -> 4 246 Fate Stones
                        Pretty sure 6 -> 7 is 408, will confirm later when I can log in.

Comment

So for any players that got the L5 bonus already.. Around how much did it cost you to get that? I spend about $12 to get to L1 but im stopping there. You guys must be rich to have L5 that fast..

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            You need a total of 6935 fate stones for level 20.

Edit: nvm, posted above already :P
                            Actually the one from above added a 0 and said 69350 fate stones. Thanks for rectifying him
                            Btw people, may I know your luck with the fate wheel?how many fate stones do you usually win?are the "skip the 2 lowest prizes and" and "spin 10x" cost effective?

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                              Actually the one from above added a 0 and said 69350 fate stones. Thanks for rectifying him
                              Btw people, may I know your luck with the fate wheel?how many fate stones do you usually win?are the "skip the 2 lowest prizes and" and "spin 10x" cost effective?
                              Maximum fate is 69350, he didn't rectified anything lol (6935 stones*10 exp. to fate each time you use a stone = 69350)

*Me and winlord are saying the same thing.
                              Last edited by Eskendal; 08-28-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Ok. I get one free spin a day.
                                Looking at the 'cake' the slices are roughly 1 = 45%, 2 = 25%, 3 = 15% 4+ lower...

Now I did not keep a record of my attaempts, but I do know that I got many 1, exactly one 2 and one 3.
                                I have 25 stones, but I do think I got some stones (how many?) first day from quest event or something.

If theese numbers above are correct I must be a very unlucky person, OR which is more what I belive in, the wheel is rigged as usual in this game.
                                The 45% is actually a lot more as is the 25%.

Did anyone keep track of this?
                                If you did, can you confirm my suspicion or was I really just unlucky?

Comment

Working...
                                X