Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

200 glory as compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 glory as compensation

This is the biggest joke you guys have come up with REDO THE CLASS WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Katalogen; 08-23-2013, 09:36 AM. Reason: : Profanity

yes total joke. It should have been 2000

Comment

what compensation ?

Comment

check hot events spits

Comment

nothing yet and i refreshed ...

Comment

is this all we got after spending so much and get your char ready for CW, ****** greedy basterds!! we lost a hell lot more then this compensation!!!!

Comment

Hi guys, I am sorry about CW, you must know I'm a forum moderator only so I cannot help you much in-game but if you feel that the compensation isn't enough please file a ticket, also listing the problem in as much detail as possible.
              Want to file a ticket? Click .
              Please read the rules: &

Comment

If that's your idea of "fair compensation" for totally ******* everyone on numerous servers out of class wars, you are even more stupid than I ever realized. Seriously, what passes for intelligent in your inner circles of R2? 200 glory crystals? I'd have earned more for being online and actually being allowed to win what, 1 additional match? Are you people so incompetent that you think people will accept your insulting compensation and keep playing and buying balens? I expected to at least qualify for the finals. I spent 10x the value of your compensation pack getting ready for class wars. I hope you ban me for posting this, because then I won't be able to waste my time on your idiotic excuse for an online game. A kindergarten class would have a better understanding of customer service than you people. I hope you realize how many people will stop or curb spending as a result of this. I personally intend to consult an attorney toward suing R2 for fraud regarding class wars. Pretending that everyone had an even chance to advance to finals is ignorant beyond belief.

Comment

Why do we need to post details about the server crash, Katalogen? I would think saying " class wars server disconnect" pretty much describes it all.

Comment

Posting a ticket gets you nowhere theyll reply with a generic response to respond to everyone with the same thing. That will not fix anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulChang76 View Post
                      Why do we need to post details about the server crash, Katalogen? I would think saying " class wars server disconnect" pretty much describes it all.
                      I didn't know of the issue until a few minutes ago when someone PM'd me the information, so I'm sorry. I am only a forum moderator I have not rights in game or such involvement.
                      Want to file a ticket? Click .
                      Please read the rules: &

Comment

VIP canceled on both my accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Katalogen View Post
                          Hi guys, I am sorry about CW, you must know I'm a forum moderator only so I cannot help you much in-game but if you feel that the compensation isn't enough please file a ticket, also listing the problem in as much detail as possible.
                          Then you fill in a ticket Katalogen and tell R2 that they need to read forum and see what is going on!!!

Comment

word of mouth by others who play this game will close this game down and then where will r2 be if they want to keep happy players fix this problem and many others they have with in the game don't just treat us like kids and give us a small piece of candy thinking we will be happy with what we got

Comment

HAHAHA! 200 glory crystal is a big joke! After all the $$$$$$$ spent by inVasian , Number 1 mage of US West server will be contented with that 200 glory crystal? What ashame! R2games are too greedy! But so ******* noob in giving compensation!

Comment

Working...
                              X