Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobbodiddy View Post
    It should have been at least 2000.
    we are talking about a virtual currency. Any responsible company would have said. "hey its our fault, you had a chance to make the top 100 but it was our server that caused you to miss that chance"
    Winning EVERY prelim fight will only get you 800 crystals; makes absolutely no sense to grant such a significant amount of glory crystals (exceeding the max possible to earn from prelims in addition to a quantity that only the top 10 finalists would earn). Keep in mind EVERYONE on the servers affected gets this compensation - and don't try telling me that EVERYONE on your server would normally finish top 10 in finals, coz even if that were the case (which is not likely), there would only be 10 players of each class - yet you'd like everyone on the server to receive that much. That's not how a compensation pack is designed.

Comment

How about the fact that they always have a problem after an upgrade and why would they do this right before a 1 time a month event! We were actually semi-joking before the event saying, "I bet the server crashes due to this upgrade" and yep, right on cue, win first match lose 5 cause of disconnect and come back to no more pts. I win about 70% of my matches and we have very strong players who make to the top 100, none of them did! Screw this "it's a pretty good compensation" when you anger thousands of people you should bend over backwards in customer support to compensate them. Some spent millions converting lvl 6 def gems and building up stuff JUST for this event. I spent balens buying stuff and for what? I won't spend another balen for quite some time or quit the game. I am actually looking for another game where the company doesn't compensate with ****!

Comment

the best they could do is give people 2 dollars as comp. for the bull$hit i blew 20 dollars just because i was pi$$ed about this. so they can kick rocks cause if this is how people get treated then i can go back to ps3 where they at least try to help u if u have a problem and not just say kiss our a$$ better luck next time, take these pennies and give us your cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

R-2's National server glitch not only knock out the possibility of Round two for hundreds if not thousands of players, But Eliminated the Value points achievable for the second round, the 200 glory gem compensation is a slap in the face to all and for those who had spent balens on your power boost packs, (amazing given as option at time of Class Wars ) Guild and Crypt coins on on scrolls and pots, even with the last 8 runs i specifically made in glory crystals in excess of over double what your corporation is rewarding as compensation. Save Face with your players, your cash-er's and the people who are keeping you in business. Re-evaluate and offer a Valid compensation. this was Your Servers Glitch, not ours. Your Over extension of Programming, Don't play off your players as uneducated morons and idiots.

Comment

Well said Ghidira. I am seriously looking at a new game with any company other than r2.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghidira View Post
              R-2's National server glitch not only knock out the possibility of Round two for hundreds if not thousands of players, But Eliminated the Value points achievable for the second round, the 200 glory gem compensation is a slap in the face to all and for those who had spent balens on your power boost packs, (amazing given as option at time of Class Wars ) Guild and Crypt coins on on scrolls and pots, even with the last 8 runs i specifically made in glory crystals in excess of over double what your corporation is rewarding as compensation. Save Face with your players, your cash-er's and the people who are keeping you in business. Re-evaluate and offer a Valid compensation. this was Your Servers Glitch, not ours. Your Over extension of Programming, Don't play off your players as uneducated morons and idiots.
              I think you mean 300 (max) - of course, this is assuming all top 100 for every class would normally only come from the servers affected.

Comment

the 200 was the compensation for the class war to the players of the 7 rounds missed, I am not implying that our effected server would be the top 100 but i know from the past 2 wars We have had multiple players that were, and that is no longer a option. including the loss of exp that is given to the realm for the week after with the dungeons. There are far more valuable losses that this has created to be pushed off with 200 glory crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                  I think you mean 300 (max) - of course, this is assuming all top 100 for every class would normally only come from the servers affected.
                  everybody talks for himself i myself was in top 30 every cw finals and now i am not qualified cause they made a mistake how is 200 glory crystals fair to me

Comment

Originally posted by Ghidira View Post
                    the 200 was the compensation for the class war to the players of the 7 rounds missed, I am not implying that our effected server would be the top 100 but i know from the past 2 wars We have had multiple players that were, and that is no longer a option. including the loss of exp that is given to the realm for the week after with the dungeons. There are far more valuable losses that this has created to be pushed off with 200 glory crystals.
                    My point is: when they compensate for a missed WB, the packs are usually ~300k gold/daru. Now, a LOT of people on many servers (including myself) look at that amount and shake our heads due to the fact that it's less than 1/6 of what we can make; point is, there ARE people out there that actually don't even earn anywhere near this much (on each server) - the value of a compensation pack is intended to compensate everyone on the server with an amount approximately equal to the average of all players' potential earnings. Thus, high spectrum players suffer any time there's a compensation, while low spectrum players benefit significantly, since it's more than they'd normally achieve. The same principal is applied in this case.

Only ones I feel are justified to complain about a 200 glory crystal compensation pack would be those that can virtually guarantee they would've made the finals. In which case, it's still a difficult situation to even conceive compensating individuals under that assumption since low BR players CAN win against others, so it'd be nigh impossible to "prove" that any individual whom was affected would have certainly made it - thus, it goes uncompensated. For the players that know they would've made it: yes, it's unfortunate, and it sucks, but again, just like every other compensation pack, keep in mind this pack is still giving many players on your server far more soul crystals than they'd normally earn - your loss has become their gain - so delight in the fact that you've helped some weaker players on your server to achieve this bonus at your expense. There's always next time - any player who knows he would've made top 100 will understand that. It's a painful experience, but it happens, shrug it off and prepare yourself fro redemption next month. The loss of a single class wars' placement rewards will mean very little eventually (coming in 1st place + winning every preliminary match doesn't give any immense growth over others beyond the temporary mount) - the bulk of a discernible difference in glory-crystal gain only comes from winning wagers with a heavy balen bet. THAT is the only huge advantage to obtain from a single class wars - but you can still participate in wagers.

Comment

Originally posted by bilutze View Post
                      everybody talks for himself i myself was in top 30 every cw finals and now i am not qualified cause they made a mistake how is 200 glory crystals fair to me
                      Check the post above. Should give you some insight on the compensation value logic.

Comment

My point is: when they compensate for a missed WB, the packs are usually ~300k gold/daru. Now, a LOT of people on many servers (including myself) look at that amount and shake our heads due to the fact that it's less than 1/6 of what we can make; point is, there ARE people out there that actually don't even earn anywhere near this much (on each server) - the value of a compensation pack is intended to compensate everyone on the server with an amount approximately equal to the average of all players' potential earnings. Thus, high spectrum players suffer any time there's a compensation, while low spectrum players benefit significantly, since it's more than they'd normally achieve. The same principal is applied in this case.

Only ones I feel are justified to complain about a 200 glory crystal compensation pack would be those that can virtually guarantee they would've made the finals. In which case, it's still a difficult situation to even conceive compensating individuals under that assumption since low BR players CAN win against others, so it'd be nigh impossible to "prove" that any individual whom was affected would have certainly made it - thus, it goes uncompensated. For the players that know they would've made it: yes, it's unfortunate, and it sucks, but again, just like every other compensation pack, keep in mind this pack is still giving many players on your server far more soul crystals than they'd normally earn - your loss has become their gain - so delight in the fact that you've helped some weaker players on your server to achieve this bonus at your expense. There's always next time - any player who knows he would've made top 100 will understand that. It's a painful experience, but it happens, shrug it off and prepare yourself fro redemption next month. The loss of a single class wars' placement rewards will mean very little eventually (coming in 1st place + winning every preliminary match doesn't give any immense growth over others beyond the temporary mount) - the bulk of a discernible difference in glory-crystal gain only comes from winning wagers with a heavy balen bet. THAT is the only huge advantage to obtain from a single class wars - but you can still participate in wagers.
                        Its not only the glorypoints!! we missed a lot more like scrolls and potions people buy with cryptkeys and balens and gold for changing gems, the worst thing is most of us preparing a whole month for this event and spend balens and wanna play this event to reach the finals, so you still think its a nice compensation dont think so!!

Comment

I agree, this is a very lame comenpensation, but to ask for 2000 is also overkill.
                          I'd reckon 600-1000 max compensation. Yes, some could have more than 1000, but most would even have less than 600.

Just my opinion.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

after this will definitely be looking for a new game to play that has nothing to do with R2 3 different characters that i keep on vip and not even getting into how much other money i have put into this screwed up game and you send us a comp package of 200 glory crystals u have got to be kidding me

Comment

What SinnedWill said makes a lot of sense and if you read his posted and listened to his logic (even if the outcome sucks for your personal case) his point makes a very good overall compensation for the server.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

so delight in the fact that you've helped some weaker players on your server to achieve this bonus at your expense. There's always next time .
                                By virtue of the self statement of "OUR SERVER" -- "your server" was not effected, or you used poor terminology in expressing the concerns of your opinion. If so, and you were not effected, then it is easy to convey best wishes to all and to all a good night. However those that did and spent, prepped, lost the opportunity of positions, mounts, experience points and rewards, due to and from the events malfunction with the server, have all rights to voice out against the insignificance of the compensation to the whole of the loss. Furthermore to conclude with a patronizing statement to those that spent balens in the preparation of this event to make up the difference loss in the wagers by doing what? To Spend more balens on wagers or and to be grateful that the server crashed at their expense to aid players or the servers who may not have achieved 200 crystals? So when you are effected and spent 200 or more balens for the sole donation of your server and received far less then you expected to receive, let me know how that works for you. I myself spent nothing on this event, but have the compassion and intelligence to see their dispute and rightfully just in their want.

Comment

Working...
                                X