Opinion on astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on astrals.

So, Here is my question to everyone. DO you like red astrals or orange astrals? Benefits of each? Disadvantage? Are oranges worth the points or just go for red each time? I been debating it for a while.

Pros of a red-More stats, Higher values
    Cons-15k Star points. Lots of exp needed.

Pros of Orange- Lower amount needed to level makes for faster leveling of the astral. Meaning you have a possibility to get higher stats compared to a person using a red astral. Only 7k Star points. Meaning 2 oranges for 1 red.
    Cons- Not as high of stats.

If you want to add anything. Just post here.
    Any feedback of which you like most would be nice.
    Wartune-Ryze-Archer
    Server-Kabam S28
    Level-60

When in doubt, Fight it out.

Good Night, Sleep tight, Don't let the dead bite.

Red astral always worth to have it. It does a lot of points, but if you level up your other astral while clicking to get points then 15k points is a no big deal.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

^ That and some Astrals don't come in Reds (ones that don't provide a fixed value)

Like Determination, Will Destroyer, Goddess Blessing, etc.

Comment

Pros of Orange- Lower amount needed to level makes for faster leveling of the astral. Meaning you have a possibility to get higher stats compared to a person using a red astral. Only 7k Star points. Meaning 2 oranges for 1 red.
        Not true, red has higher stats than orange with the same XP.
        If you spend 7k points on orange, they're guaranteed to be a waste once you get the red version.

If there's no red version, they they're definitely worth getting. Will destroyer is really good as non-archers can't afford to stack crit until higher levels, and 20-25% damage beats other astrals by a mile.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          ^ That and some Astrals don't come in Reds (ones that don't provide a fixed value)

Like Determination, Will Destroyer, Goddess Blessing, etc.

Well I am not talking about those astral. We all knew there no red version of it, but other astral have red version. It definitely worth to have it √
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Ir red astro available, its better than orange. End of discussion.

As an example lvl4 red of any astro better than lvl5 orange of the same type. So if u have an orange, lets say lvl4 mdef astro, and u randomly pull red mdef astro then u end up w 2 scenarios: feed red TO orange and gain 90xp toward ur orange and keep the same stats. Or. Feed orange TO red and new red astro will prolly be only lvl3 but with BETTER stats than the orig lvl4 orange. Furthermore, If u had alot of xp in the original orange astro, the new red may turn out to be the same lvl (4) and have EVEN BETTER stats.

Cha Ching and profit

Comment

Well...

If you're just starting, Orange would be the way to go because you get less Gold and thus less Astral Dumping (and less Astral point/ exp)

When you reached like level 45+ and if you haven't gotten any orange or red defense astral, you should spend 14000 points to buy both P/M Def and level them up because Defense is important (way better than purple or even blue...)

Usually you shouldn't bother buying Red unless you have a lot of Astral Points to spend anyways, else just sell greens and keep on clicking on Stars and hope you'll get the needed Orange and Red astrals.

Also, selling Green gives you more chance to obtain higher level Astral
              While using Green as Exp gives you faster Astral leveling

It's around 500 exp (using) vs 300 astral point (sell) out of 1,200,000 Gold.

+/- exp and points depending on how much higher level star you reach and how much misfortune you get instead of greens, blue, purple, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X